• 진행 안주영
  • 프로듀서 제작국
  • 우편주소 3700 Wilshire Blvd. #600 Los Angeles CA 90010
    출발 새 아침 담당자앞
  • 전화참여 213) 674-1540
  • 카톡참여 radiokorea1540

Life is.... the coming of Change!

글쓴이: 파커제이슨  |  등록일: 12.23.2022 06:26:00  |  조회수: 917
They say that life is about coming to change. Because the changes in life are endless.
Aren't you like that too? Very few people dream from infancy. However, I started dreaming from kindergarten... Life is about meeting new people, making a new start, and new changes coming. Marriage is also a kind of life. Rather than change, this is a combination! There is a saying that married couples are of one mind. Men in their 20s also receive estrogen, the hormone of women in their 20s, and begin to add femininity to men in their 40s. And women in their 20s later receive testosterone, the blood of men in their 40s, and begin to gain masculinity. In a way, this could be called a change! Do you like that you are now in your 20s, a hot-blooded youth? One day, all of your memories will start to disappear, and no matter how much you memorize, you will see only sighs of regret! Changes in life cannot always be positive. While some people only see the negative side of you because of one gait, there are people who understand and see such a person positively. Have you seen the fairy tale of the beggar and the prince? Aren't there mixed joys and sorrows between people who see it as strange that a beggar wanted to be a prince one day and acted as a prince, or that a prince became a beggar and acted as a beggar? There are infinite changes in life. People who want their writings to be known to the world rather than making money, and people who value making money more. For men, enlisting in the military is one of the inevitable changes. Is it the pinnacle of maturity? My dear, have you ever thought that you want plastic surgery because you are ugly? If it's for change purposes, I wouldn't recommend it much! However, I would like to recommend it if it is to fix my wrong place rather than change. The possibilities for change are endless. In the military, there will be fierce competition to receive reward leave. In society, company A wins, company B wins, company A is good, company B is good, and after fierce competition, one company goes bankrupt. But isn't failure the mother of success? As always... as always... life is... change comes, and opportunities are not for everyone to get, but maybe it's thanks to the use of one's talents and the help of Jesus.... It will be a day to think about it!
I have a song request which is called 조용필's song called "그 겨울의 찻집"- In english, it's called Tea house in the winter. This is the essay what I memorized in my blog. I want to share this story!
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.

청취자 게시판

전체: 36 건
1 2 3