Administrative Assistant / Manager (Carson, CA)
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant located near Carson area. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks. Candidates must also practice excellent time management, and work ethic in a team-collaborative setting. In addition, the role entails:
• Manage all administrative tasks including arrange appointments and calendar organization.
• Prepare correspondence, coordinate conference calls and schedule meetings.
• Answer phone calls and emails; handle incoming and outgoing communications.
• Reconcile credit card bills and pay invoices.
• Process all corporate purchase orders and handle supplies
• Schedule business trip order
• Manage vendors and authorize job order with the associated departments
• Coordinate special projects, distribute supplies for each branch
Desired Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of two (2) years’ experience for manager
• No work experience required for assistant
• Bilingual in English and Korean (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to multi-task.
• Extremely detail / service-oriented
• Organization, planning and scheduling skills.
• Experience with heavy calendaring.
• Travel management experience a plus.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office suite – Excel and Word.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills in both work processing and spreadsheet functions.
• Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
• A highly self-motivated, independent and proactive individual.
Work Schedule + Benefits:
• Full-time, Health Insurance,
• Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm; Mon-Fri, schedule may vary based duties and time of year.
Job Type: Full-time