Ladies Apparel Manufacture 에서 함께 일할 인재를 모집합니다.
Associate Technical Designer
The Associate Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to bring collections from concept to reality, including but not limited to, conceptual presentations, sketch review, design, fabric development, spec and fit processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Use creativity to formulate fashion design concepts while forming a vision to portray each season’s inspiration
by researching new trends, concepts, materials and color trends.
• Generate fresh ideas that are appealing to the target market and actually see them come to fruition.
• Contribute to brainstorming initiatives and gathering ideas to support the team’s creative delivery.
• Basic hand sketch, fabric research and follow-up, tech packs and line sheet development.
• Work closely with pattern making team to ensure proper fit, proportions and garment details.
• Create clear and concise fit comments and note all design and spec discrepancies ahead of fittings.
• Implement fit comments for product classifications.
• Occasional travel to major trade shows for research and inspiration.
• Communicate and work closely with Creative Director/Owner.
Required Skills and Experience
• At least 2+ years of experience in technical design / pattern making OR a combination of education and
relevant work experience.
• A flexible, open-minded attitude and a willingness to learn.
• Basic understanding of fit, sewing, garment construction and fabric.
• Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a team-setting.
• Excellent time and project management. Outstanding organizational skills.
• Passion, Integrity and Positive energy.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced demanding environment.
*Must be legally able to work in the US.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an established multi-brand wholesaler, that promotes from within and further develop your design prowess. If you are a creative, innovative and hyper-organized individual with excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply! Cheers!