1. Diagnose and discuss the patients' symptoms and appropriate treatment
2. Review and analyze patient's medical history, including medication and treatment he or she received from formerly assigned physician
3. Design a personalized treatment plan and perform the designed treatment for each patient
4. Identify the correct treatment point locations on a patient’s body by executing the knowledge of anatomical landmarks and proportional measurements
5. Insert different sizes of needles, considering various factors into account
*Applicant must have a Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or related field and a valid California Acupuncturist License. In alternative, applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Acupuncturist, Oriental Medicine Doctor or related occupation with a valid California Acupuncturist License.
**Mail resume to South Baylo University 1126 N. Brookhurst St. Anaheim, CA 92801 Attn: Ms. Nishioka
DISCLAIMER: 라디오코리아는 이 광고에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 광고와 관련하여 발생하는 모든 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
이 광고를 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 광고를 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.