Deposit Operations Specialist 직원 모집
뱅크오브호프에서 유능하고 성실한 인재를 찾습니다.
* Location: Gardena, CA
* Full Insurance Coverage, Excellent Benefits, Paid Vacation, Competitive Compensation
* Required Language Skills: English/Korean
Education, Experience and Qualification:
• Minimum high school diploma/graduated or higher required.
• Minimum Years of Experience: 0-2 years
• Combination of Experience and Education can meet the job requirements: Yes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Handles phone inquiries includes branch personnel and customers regarding any banking products and services and
operational issues in order to provide guidance.
2. Maintains a certain level of awareness in areas of regulatory compliance including BSA, loss prevention, security matters
and adherence to Bank’s policies and procedures
3. Comply with the Bank’s security program, including but not limited to:
• Review and comply with the End-User Computing Agreement
• Acquire good knowledge on functions and usage of computer systems as related to the assigned job functions.
• Be current and knowledgeable in industry’s trend in safeguarding the Bank against confidential data leak, identity theft,
fraudulent activities, and computer security threats.
• Reports suspicious activities to manager, Chief Risk Officer or Information Security Officer
4. Responsible for processing one or multiple functions of the following units:
Wire Transfer Unit:
Wire Transfer Team
• Process/review wire transfer via GFX, and/or Turbo SWIFT and other systems, if necessary. Provide branch operations
support relating to Wire Transfer inquiries. Daily balancing of related accounts and journal entries.