We are looking for the competitive individual to fill full time positions at below location.
3700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90010
NMSI is a whole mortgage company has an excellent opportunity for a full-time office Administrator. Due to our growth and success, we now have licenses throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. We are looking for an office administrator that can effectively complete daily assignments, meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
Mortgage industry experience is a plus but we are willing to provide training for the right candidate.
Entry level Data Manager
Entry level Office Administrator
Entry level and experienced Accountant
Entry level and experienced Financial Analyst
NET Full Stack Developer
The ideal candidates will possess:
▪ Bi-lingual (Korean is preferable)
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills
▪ Outstanding people skills and team player.
▪ Flexibility and multi-tasking ability
▪ Ability to handle a fast-paced working environment.
1. Senior Accountant:
• Analyze and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commission and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly account reconciliations
• Assist with financial and tax audits
• Prepare tax returns and corporate report requirements
• Prepare quarterly commission reports; analyzing and correcting discrepancies
• Document and monitor of internal control
• Other projects as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Bachelors’ or higher degree in Accounting for Finance
• Strong understanding of accounting theory
• CPA designation preferred but not required
• 5+ years accounting/finance experiences
• Highly detailed oriented or organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from CEO to accomplish objectives
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to
maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
2. Data Manager:
• Manage client's data efficiently through correct usage of software
• Import and Export data's from custom software to WORD, EXCEL and etc
• Timely reviews and data collections from 3rd party business partners
3. Office Administrator:
• Prepares files by compiling and sorting information.
• Reviews files for deficiencies and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures.
• Enters data into the appropriate application and verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting,
or reentering data.
• Maintains, reviews various general ledger accounts and assists with preparation of financial statements.
• Processes account payable, tracks account receivable and administrates general accounting duties.
5. Financial Analyst:
• General Stock and government bond market review and analysis
• Stock and bond market data imports and exports
• Manage hedged and un-hedged loan pipeline
6. NET Full Stack Developer:
• Provide maintenance for currentASP.NETweb sites.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Integration of the frontend and backend aspects of the web applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (all criteria must be met to be considered):
• 3+ years demonstrated experience in Advanced C#
• 3+ years demonstrated experience inASP.NETMVC 4/5+
• Proficient knowledge of RESTful Web Services
• Proficient knowledge of SQL/T-SQL
• Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
6. HR Specialist
• Knowledge of HR functions and procedures
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations
• Process new hire and termination procedures
• Process payroll with ADP system
• Administer the benefit programs
• Responsible for employee relations
More information on National Mortgage Services, Inc. can be found online at www.nmsigroup.com.
• Paid Vacation & Sick days
• Health & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• H1b Visa Sponsorship available