중성화 그리고 사지말고 입양해주세요 Cops Shut Down Busy Highway To Save Scared, Lost Dog

글쓴이: haengbok  |  등록일: 02.12.2016 10:47:05  |  조회수: 2212
한아이 유기견을 살리기위해...
사우스센트럴 주위의 유기견통계가 45-50,000두라고 합니다.  (통계)
출퇴근 수시로 보는 유기견들
마구 마구 새끼를 내서 버려지고 20불에 팔고 또 새끼내고...
그렇게 버려져 로드킬, 질병, 학대로 죽어가는 아이들이 50%가 넘고 90%는 버려지고 단 10%만이 foreverhome 에서 산답니다. 
10마리중 1아이만 가정에서 죽을때까지 산다는 통계입니다.
정말 중성화만이 이렇게 버려지는 아이들을 살리는 방법입니다.
사지말고 입양(쉘터/레스큐센터) 하세요
그리고 꼭 새끼내지마시고 중성화시키세요
이것이 진정한 애견가입니다.  장난감으로 취급하는 애견가가 아닌 가족으로 생각하는 반려주인이 되었으면 합니다.
지역 쉘터를 가보셔요 (하이킬 쉘터.. 가디나/카슨, 다우니, 등등) 진도개뿐만아니라 정말 불쌍한 아이들이 자기를 데려가달라고 아우성 또는 학대로 코너에 숨어 안나오는 불쌍한 개들을 보시고 보듬어주십시오....

Some acts of compassion are so spectacular, they literally stop traffic.

Consider Lexi, a German shepherd who managed to find herself lost on a bustling stretch of Interstate 495 in Massachusetts.
According to state police, who shared the encounter on Facebook, the lost, frightened dog was dangling dangerously in and out of traffic when officers arrived.

But when they tried to coax Lexi off the road, the errant animal bounded back into the rush of traffic.

It was time for some serious police work — a coordinated effort from not one, but three agencies: Massachusetts State Police, officers from the Methuen Police Department and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.

First, every lane of traffic was closed.

Then it all came down to state trooper Malachy Higgins' granola bar.

Come on, Lexi, you know you love granola bars.

GRANOL— oomph.

Lexi went after that granola bar so hard, she leapt right into the cruiser, knocking over the officer's coffee and even turning on the police siren.

Not long after that, Lexi was reunited with a very grateful owner in Methuen.

"I'm a dog owner myself, so I know how it would feel if my dog was lost," Higgins told the Boston Herald, adding that when he spotted the dog, he thought of his own 5-year-old Australian shepherd, Teddy.

"I have a wife and a 1-year-old," he said. "I know how devastating it would be for them if we lost him."
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
댓글