Tradeshow Sales Coordinator
- Able to attend trade shows in Atlanta, Dallas, New York, and Las Vegas. (Travel on weekends)
- Organizing and managing samples, Prepping supplies.
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting customers with orders, cancellations, questions regarding their orders/products.
- Supporting the Sales team in administrative tasks.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Wholesale clothing experience preferred
- Looking for a long-term team player with a willingness to grow/learn.
- Customer service/trade show background, N41 experience is a plus
- Knowledge of fashion trends is a plus.
Import Production Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience at Import Company Production position
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Previous experience with production vendor relations is preferred
- Fit comment and spec knowledge
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Bilingual in Korean and English Preferred