We are looking for a medical receptionist and or assistant to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Full-time, 8AM – 5PM (4 – 5 days a week)
- Market competitive pay plan with benefit
- Please indicate your minimum and also optimal amount of annual gross salary in your resume
- You will also be requested to bring your current paystub to the interview
• Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Science
• Prefer medical license: Phlebotomist/or C.N.A/or M.A/or L.V.N
• Fluent in English and Korean
• Computer Savvy
• Legal working status in the U.S
• Strong work ethics
• Manage phone calls from patients and medical related organizations such as hospitals and pharmacies.
• Schedule appointments, prepare charts and consent forms.
• Verify patient information, record medical history; confirm and report purpose of visit.
• Take vital signs: blood pressure, weight, height and temperature.
• Secure patient information and maintain patient confidentiality.
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by complying with legal regulations.
• Provide patient education within the scope of practice.
• Perform various medical practice within the scope given by each licensure.
- Health Insurance
- Pension plan
- PTO including sick days & 2 weeks paid vacation per year
DISCLAIMER: 라디오코리아는 이 광고에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 광고와 관련하여 발생하는 모든 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
이 광고를 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 광고를 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.