신세계 그룹은 대한민국 1등 할인점인 이마트와 대한민국 생활 트렌드 선도기업인 신세계 백화점을 중심으로 성장하는 대한민국 대표 유통기업이며, 한국 유통문화를 선도하는 신세계 이마트의 미국 현지법인으로 이마트 미국법인이 설립되었으며 소싱, 현지유통 및 수입 업무를 담당하고 있습니다.
소싱 업무로는 미국, 캐나다 및 중남미 지역에서 생산되는 다양한 상품들을 한국 소비자 트렌드에 부합하는 상품으로 개발하여 한국의 이마트와 신세계 그룹 계열사에 공급하고 있습니다.
현지유통 및 수입 업무로는 미국 현지 직영공장에서 생산하는 다양한 PK 가정간편식과 다양한 PL 수입품들을 미국 현지에 공급하고 있습니다.
PK Retail은 Premium grocery market 사업을 진행하기 위해서 미국 현지에 설립된 법인으로 5 개 마켓 브랜드(총 50개 매장)를 인수하여 미국현지 유통시장 진출에 박차를 가하고 있습니다.
• Cypress, CA
- National Account Sales Assistant (신입~2년)
- Sourcing Merchandiser (신입~2년)
• Palisades Park, NJ
- Sales Representative (경력)
Qualification for all positions
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (Sourcing or purchasing related major preferred)
- Bilingual (fluent in both Korean and English preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
- An advanced proficiency in MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
National Account Sales Assistant (신입~2년)_Cypress, CA
Emart America Inc. is looking for a talented and driven Sales representative to join our team. Emart acts as an outpost for Shinsegae Group, the largest resourcing company in South Korea. Emart is a leader in lifestyle and the longest-running global resourcing company in Korea. Emart conducts direct business with vendors in order to supply goods to our stores in Korea. With a myriad of different channels, Emart offers a variety of popular brands and products for everyday and special occasions.
The National Account Sales Assistant is responsible for growing assigned channels and accounts through maintenance and growth of existing customers and assisting the establishment of new customers. This role will focus on assisting the development of a variety of channels including; national retail, specialty retail, and regional supermarkets. Responsibilities include business planning, selling activities related to creating long-term valued business partnerships with customers, and achieving mutually beneficial sales agreements through understanding the customer’s business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain monthly forecasts by a customer by item, including promotional and non-promotional
- Provide input for promotional programs that seek to maximize the likelihood of buyer acceptance.
- Participate in sales meetings and periodic field market visits to gain knowledge on the competitive products.
- Closely align with Operations on demand and new business opportunities to maximize production efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with buyers and managers within assigned accounts.
- Meeting with customers and communicate product features and benefits.
- Present new items, business recommendations, and strategies to all accounts within the assigned territory.
- Generate sales among defined categories of customers, multi-unit food and CPG retailers especially supermarkets,
food distributors, specialty retail, and convenience channel.
- Manage current key accounts and generate new leads and interest in supplemental products from the existing
product portfolio to achieve appropriate levels of account penetration.
- Conduct pre and post analyses on sales activities, including promotional and non-promotional sales.
- Use insights from data and work with customers to develop and implement plans that drive profitable and
predictable sales results.
- Assist in managing supply chain by working closely with factory production team and operations team.
- Analyze sales and profit data to proactively manage the business and identify growth opportunities.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Min. 1+ years’ experience in Sales (food experience preferred)
- In-depth understanding of the key accounts.
- Solid business and financial acumen including P&L management
- Ability to plan, assess and implement change
- A “self-starter” who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI, Salesforce)
Sourcing Merchandiser (신입~2년)_ Cypress, CA
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
1. Buying Management
- Responsible for introducing and relaying new products to sourcing team in Korea
- Resolve quality issues between buyers and suppliers
2. Brand Portfolio Management
- Study market trends in both US and Korea for specific category
- Forecast orders to ensure continuous business with current suppliers and headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to multi-task and manage time wisely
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Flexible to travel up to 10% within US
- Open to helping team with new projects
- Ability to adjust to fast paced environments
- Valid Driver’s License
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook required
- Adobe Tools (Photo Shop, Illustration) preferred but not required
- Bilingual (fluent both in Korean and English language preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sales Representative (경력 3년 이상)_Palisades Park, NJ
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Gain market knowledge and awareness of procedures, new technologies, and techniques to develop a strong
personal sales approach.
- Maintain awareness/compile and communicate competitive information on equipment and devices preferred by
- Focus on sales growth in areas of profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for assuring that all appropriate information on quality, delivery, and technical requests is relayed to
- Researches and responds to delivery, quality and document issues as required to maintain high customer rating.
- Must demonstrate daily skills in the following areas: problem solving, time management, organization,
effective communication, and multi-tasking.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships and develops strong understanding of programs, demand,
- Provides appropriate level of communication to management and field sales regarding growth opportunities and
areas of improvement with respective accounts.
- Establishes new accounts within business qualification criteria.
- 3 years or above of related sales experience preferred in food industry.
- Chinese bilingual preferred
- Must have experience of developing new business in grocery ethnic or mainstream markets.
- Experiences calling on chain accounts, brokers, and distributors are preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including persuasive and expositive skills and
ability to multitask and portray aggressive demeanor.
- Ability to effectively make formal and informal product presentations to individuals as well as large groups,
- The candidate must be able to apply mathematical concepts to compute rates, discounts, percentages, and draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. (Authorized to work in the US)
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Day & Vacation
- 401(k) Employee Retirement Plan with company matching
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Email: email@example.com or 562-677-7100