Industry : Surveillance, Prov AV
Built in our ISO 9001 certified factory OIC Korea
monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial
The Accounting & Operations Associate will provide support to the Sales/Operations team including RMA, logistics coordination, inventory control besides general accounting and financial reporting. This position is located in Westminster, California, and the ideal candidate will be within commutable distance in orange county. Working hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Familiar with cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare financial statements, prepare accurate and
timely reports, month-end and year-end closing activities
• Assists in all administrative functions of the office, improve processes, RMA related issue including
freight coordination when it’s needed
• Produce P&L's, balance sheets and reconcile bank statements.
• Verify and document loans, lender requirements for reporting, interact with vendors, insurance providers,
tax preparation consultants.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another business-related field;
• 3-5 years of experience in the area of financial reporting or the equivalent;
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Quick Book;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly;
• Strong, self-motivated team player;
• Comfortable working in a fast-moving dynamic, environment.