MAX IGL Inc. was established in 1997 in Los Angeles, CA with the vision of providing fast, reliable, and cost effective freight shipping services, freight distribution and 3rd Party Logistics Services.
MAX IGL, Inc is seeking an individual that is detailed-oriented, organized and hard working for position in the following Job Descriptions:
• Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
Responsibilities for Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
• Receive and reserve customer/agent orders and bookings
• Data Entry, Document processing, and shipment handling
• Tracking, tracing and updating status of shipments as Daily Procedures
• Provide customer care services with on-time and real time tracking updates
• Customer satisfaction by understanding the operational procedures and to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Profits and Losses checked and reported, ensure all A/P and A/R are managed
• Identify, report, consult and find resolutions for any issues
• Monitor all cargo and provide reports to direct manager
Requirements for Air/Ocean Import or Export Coordinator
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Bilingual, fluent in English and Korean highly preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in working with MS Office programs.
• Health, Dental and Vision
• Paid Vacation
• Lunch provided
• Annual Bonus
How To Apply: