A growing trucking company is seeking for highly self-motivated and energetic experienced individuals to join our company.
PORT DRYAGE DISPATCHER (ONTARIO & CARSON)
• Minimum 1-2 yrs. of port drayage experience, knowledge of LA/LB ports
• Responsible for executing of dispatch and planning functions, including start of day and end of day processes,
ensuring all jobs are assigned for on time service and all available capacity is properly utilized
• Responsible to track and trace drivers from the beginning of their work assignment until completion
• Strong organization & planning skills as they pertain to daily trip planning and schedules
• Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
• Strong communication skills (e-mail & phone)
• A self-motivator who posses multi-task, problem solving, and organization skill
• Fluent in English & Korean
* Must be a legal to work in U.S.
<Benefits> Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation & Lunch
<Location> Ontario & Carson
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org.