Sales Rep: Company, Boutique
• At least 3 years or more experience as Clothing sales rep. is needed
• Well organized, must be able to multitask
• Candidate with individual accounts is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office such as Word and Excel
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Basic Salary plus Sales Commission
• Bilingual in Korean and English - Preferred
Showroom Sales Associate
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish Preferred
• Experience in fashion industry preferred, but not necessary.
• Outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
• Process / follow up with buyers order.
Trade show Sales Associate
• Experience in the Garment Trade shows
• Strong knowledge of garment & fashion trend is a plus.
• Able to travel/work on weekends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and organization skills
• Manage & follow up Trade show orders.
• Team players
• Fluent in Korean
• Pack orders with attention to detail
• Ensure shipping materials/warehouse supplies are stocked and available
• Organize inventory efficiently for fulfillment productivity
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• General warehouse duties, cleaning and/or labor and any other assigned tasks
• Maintain Inventory up to date and generate Inventory reports
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S
* Health Insurance, Lunch, Parking provide
※ Make sure indicating of applying department in Resume or E-mail subject area.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org