CBB (Commonwealth Business Bank) is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our team.
1. Credit Underwriter (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 2-year experience in Credit Underwriting or other related experience in Loans preferred
2. Senior Credit Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 5-year experience in commercial lending
3. SBA Closing Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 1–3-year experience in SBA preferred
4. Universal Banker I (Wilshire Branch, Fullerton Branch, South Bay Branch)
• Minimum of 1-year experience in branch banking
5. Operations Officer (South Bay Branch)
• Minimum of 3–5-year experience in branch banking
6. BSA Analyst II (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 4-year experience in BSA/AML compliance or close related functions
7. Note Specialist (Los Angeles, CA)
• Fundamental knowledge of loan operation, servicing, trade finance operation and documentation
• Fundamental knowledge of bank policy and procedure
8. Note Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
• Substantial knowledge of loan operation, servicing, trade finance operation and documentation
• Expertise in LaserPro, SBA SOP and bank loan policy and procedure
• Minimum of 3-5 year experience in Loan Operations
9. Credit Administration Assistant (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 1-year experience preferred
10. SAD Officer (Los Angeles, CA)
• Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Special Assets, Loan Servicing, Credit Underwriting, Credit Analysis,
Portfolio Management or other directly related experience in Loans.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
CBB (Commonwealth Business Bank) Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please submit your resume to:
For additional job postings, please visit our CAREER PAGE by clicking the link below: