We are looking for the competitive individual to fill full time positions at below location.
3700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90010
NMSI is a whole mortgage company has an excellent opportunity for a full-time office Administrator. Due to our growth and success, we now have licenses throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. We are looking for an office administrator that can effectively complete daily assignments, meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
Mortgage industry experience is a plus but we are willing to provide training for the right candidate.
Entry level Data Manager
Entry level Office Administrator
Entry level and experienced Accountant
Entry level and experienced Financial Analyst
NET Full Stack Developer
Loan Servicing Specialist
The ideal candidates will possess:
▪ Bi-lingual (Korean is preferable)
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills
▪ Outstanding people skills and team player.
▪ Flexibility and multi-tasking ability
▪ Ability to handle a fast-paced working environment.
1. HR Specialist
• Knowledge of HR functions and procedures
• Knowledge of federal and state regulations
• Process new hire and termination procedures
• Process payroll with ADP
• Administer the benefit programs
• Responsible for employee relations
2. Data Manager:
• Manage client's data efficiently through correct usage of software
• Import and Export data's from custom software to WORD, EXCEL and etc
• Timely reviews and data collections from 3rd party business partners
3. Office Administrator:
• Prepares files by compiling and sorting information.
• Reviews files for deficiencies and resolves discrepancies by using standard procedures.
• Enters data into the appropriate application and verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing,
correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
4. Staff Accountant:
• Maintains, reviews various general ledger accounts and assists with preparation of financial statements.
• Processes account payable, tracks account receivable and administrates general accounting duties.
5. Financial Analyst:
• General Stock and government bond market review and analysis
• Stock and bond market data imports and exports
• Manage hedged and un-hedged loan pipeline
6. NET Full Stack Developer:
• Provide maintenance for currentASP.NETweb sites.
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Integration of the frontend and backend aspects of the web applications.
Required Skills & Experience (all criteria must be met to be considered):
• 3+ years demonstrated experience in Advanced C#
• 3+ years demonstrated experience inASP.NETMVC 4/5+
• Proficient knowledge of RESTful Web Services
• Proficient knowledge of SQL/T-SQL
• Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
7. Loan Servicing Specialist
This position will report to the Loan Servicing Supervisor while working closely with team members to provide top level customer service to our borrowers, loan officers and investors. The team is responsible for interim servicing of the loans monthly until the loans are transferred to investors (servicing released) or to our sub-servicers (servicing retained). Must have a broad understanding of Mortgage Banking, investor guidelines and regulatory compliance issues involved.
• Responsible for loan boarding and maintaining loan database.
• Manage a system for following up on due dates for taxes, hazard insurance renewals, mortgage insurance
premiums, and meeting investor conditions.
• Create specialized correspondences related to loan servicing.
• Guide and suggest new features to IT department for further development of the company’s platform.
• Answer inquiries pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payments, reserve accounts, taxes, and insurance.
• Process escrow disbursements, analyze, and maintain proper escrow levels.
• Respond to borrower correspondence via fax, phone, email, and mail.
• Troubleshoot issues with borrower accounts and resolving consumer complaints and disputes.
• Analyze customer issues and recommend solutions.
• Perform insurance and flood tracking and all aspects of handling processing for insurance and flood processing.
• Assist the post-funding department in clearing investor conditions.
• Analyze PA discrepancies and obtain post-purchase adjustments.
• Perform monthly bank reconciliation and assist in year-end closing.
• Responsible for onboarding and training new servicing department employees.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Outstanding people skills and team player.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
• Speaking multiple languages is a plus (Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish)
• The candidates' experiences & references should be verifiable
More information on National Mortgage Services, Inc. can be found online at www.nmsigroup.com.
• Paid Vacation & Sick days
• Health & Dental Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• H1b Visa Sponsorship available