Job Description Summary:
The Credit Associate (LA) will be responsible for handling credit management, processing A/R collections, and documenting customer/client request forms to ensure all domestic sales and payments from more than 4,500 retail stores are in good standing.
We are looking for someone who can work collaboratively and proactively with the Credit Management team as well as cross-functionally (Sales and Customer Service teams).
- Set up new customer payment accounts and maintain individually assigned accounts.
- Manage bank account information.
- Communicate with the customers to ensure the payments are received on time.
- Assess and document data related to customer credit limits and credit risks.
- Make collection and billing calls to reduce the lost assets of a company and delinquent payments
- Process invoices for ACH/check payments using SAP.
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work well and quickly with technology
- Have demonstrated understanding and knowledge of credit management.
- Experience with Customer Check sorting and Phone Service is a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience is preferred.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Bilingual Korean preferred.
* Compensation will be further discussed based on the candidate's qualifications.