James S. Hong Law Group에서 함께 성실히 일하실 분을 찾고 있습니다.
We are seeking a motivated, diligent and effective Bookkeeper /Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping and/or a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
Bookkeeper /Executive Assistant (Bilingual-Korean)
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Proficiency in QuickBooks and basic MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional fluency in both English and Korean
• Reconcile accounts payable/receivable ledgers to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Review and manage daily bank activities with particular attention to balance maintenance
• Process and reconcile clients’ payments weekly basis
• Establish and maintain records pertaining to firm’s finances
• Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis
• Reconcile law firm software, bank statements, and QuickBooks
• Prepare P&L monthly and report to CEO
• Monitor employee absences and paid time off (PTO) hours
• Process bi-weekly payroll for all employees
• Review and renew company licenses, insurances, business tax, SOI, etc.
• Review financial statements and update proper documents to banks
• May perform legal / administrative duties according to need
• Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill.
• Offered Salary from $60,000 - $80,000/year
• Health Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com