MAX IGL Inc. was established in 1997 in Los Angeles, CA with the vision of providing fast, reliable, and cost-effective freight shipping services, freight distribution and 3rd Party Logistics Services.
• Accounting (A/R Dept.) - Full Time (Entry or Experienced)
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable
• Prepares, reviews and emails weekly monthly customer statements.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Coordinating with operation team to check validity of account discrepancies.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts.
• Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
• Creating weekly financial reports for managers.
• Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Effective verbal, written, and client management skills; bilingual Korean & English required.
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as with teams
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Strong mathematical aptitude
• Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org