Global Fashion Resource
G.F.R. is women’s total casual fashion, ranging from juniors to fashion forward contemporary brands in the various garment sectors. We have spent over 20 years providing trendy junior and young contemporary pieces to retailers. Our brands: Angel Kiss, Cali1850, Khaki & Blue, Kiss &Cry, Near & Dear, Style Me, Pink Petals, Wild Rose. We are seeking an individual who is creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated to work together.
Online Marketing Specialist
• Experience with google advertising, Amazon advertising and SNS.
• Daily management of all social platforms/channels: Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
• Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
• Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
• Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
• Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
• Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
• Designs, Product development
• Design new key trends while updating and revamping our best-selling styles
• Understand and research competitor branding, target-customers, and company identity
• Work closely with various department, including sales, production, and leadership
• Work with vendors to make sure samples are on time and correct
• Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion related field
• Computer sketching and CAD skills using illustrator and photoshop.
• Comprehensive knowledge of textiles, construction, specs and fit.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in the apparel industry in a design capacity
• Bilingual: English/Korean Plus.
Graphic Designer / Contents Creator
• Proficient in basic design programs (Adobe photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom)
• Knowledge of all Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Ability to adapt easily in a fast-paced team environment and balance multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Experience with digital/Email marketing and copywriting
• Organized, dependable, and detail-oriented
• Conduct sessions • Minimum of 3~5 years of working experience • Ability to identify potential production, quality, and design issues • Computer skills: Proficient MS Office and photoshop • Measure production samples to ensure accurate execution of requested specs. • Experience in plus size is a plus • Detail-oriented, & highly organized individual • Must be able to meet deadlines
• Import production experience. (3~5years) • Denim experience is a plus • Knowledge of garment Fabric & Trim • Korean / English (bilingual) • General knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing process • Detail oriented, highly organized and have strong communication skills
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.)