Lamoneta, Inc was established in 2013 and have been successful with updated missy print line for the past decade.
We welcome creative, experienced, enthusiastic individuals who are eager to grow in the fashion industry.
- Managing day-to-day processing of purchase orders
- Build and maintain high level of customer care, handle inquiries.
- Communicate with clients via phone and email in fluent English
- Able to do simple tasks requiring knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP, Photoshop, and E-Commerce platform.
- Well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Multi-tasking and able to prioritize.
FASHION/GARMENT GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Must be able to design for Company
- Work efficiently with Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, other)
- Maintain a high level of creativity while taking creative direction and constructive feedback while modifying
and integrating feedback into creative output
- Great attention to detail & Excellent time management skills
- Able to research trend, create concept, and develop print collection
- Minor creative executions on various ecommerce platforms, show material, other
- 칼라감각 좋으신 분 환영
- Must have existing company buyer relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and organization skills
- Able to establish and maintain new accounts
- Friendly and positive attitude
DOMESTIC PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing process
- Able to organize and distribute cuts to sewers and ensure smooth workflow
- Able to create marking
- Problem-solving, goal oriented, and highly organized individuals who can meet deadlines
- Order, Manage, and Prepare supplies like hangtags, labels, and trims for production
- Work as a liaison between vendors, sample, production, shipping, and design team
- 컴퓨터, 스패니쉬 할 줄 아시는 분 우대
*Please include the position in the subject line.