i-539 첨부서류중..

질문자: jennifer  |  등록일: 05.24.2012 13:08:14  |  조회수: 13399
제 딸 비자 변경 신청시 첨부서류로 가족관계증명서 한글판이 있어 제가 번역하고 공증을 받을려고 했는데 이런서류엔 공증을 해줄수가 없다고 하는데 어떻게 해야 되는건가요?
공증을 안받고 원본과 번역본을 그냥 보내도 되는건가요?
  • 김영옥변호사그룹
    05.25.2012 14:10:00  

    공증 필요없습니다.  그러나 이중언어 해득자로 사실에 근거해 번역했다는 번역자의 진술은(certification)  필요합니다.  아래의 certification 쌤풀 참고하세요.
    “I, Maria Kim, certify that I  am familiar both the English and Korean, and that I have made the attached (or above, or below) translation from the document entitled “Certificate of Family Relationship “ written in Korean, and hereby certify that the same is true and complete translation to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원과 해당 전문가가 직접 작성, 답변 한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. The answers / comments presented here are based on the actual law enforcement, legal knowledge, and interpretation of the lawyers and experts given as precisely as possible, however, one should not take assurance of it fully. No responsibility is assumed for Radio Korea in the result of using the information. Each questioner should seek and collect different opinions as many as possible and make his or her final judgment. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 18,306 건