• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

데이트 비용 100% 많이 쓰는 남성들께 몇 말씀!

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 03.17.2015 17:53:33  |  조회수: 8382

데이트 비용 100% 많이 쓰는 남성들께 말씀!

여자 만날 쓰는

남자들, 어떤가요?

30 초반의 직장인 C씨는 여자친구의 여자친구의 남자친구에게 불만이 많습니다. 여성은 절친인데, 공교롭게도 비슷한 시기에 남자를 만나 연애를 시작했습니다. 그러다 보니 시시콜콜 많은 것을 얘기하고 공유하는 모양입니다. C씨는 경제관념이 투철한 편이고, 여자친구 역시 남자한테 얻어먹기만 하는 질색하는 사람이라 데이트할 적당하게 비용 분담을 해왔습니다.

그런데.. 여자친구의 여자친구의 남자친구는 여자가 내는 봐주는 남자라고 하는데, 그러다 보니 데이트 비용을 100% 부담 한다는군요.

여자들끼리 당연히 그런 얘기가 오고 갔을 것이고, 그래선지 어느 순간부터 여자친구는 C씨에게 바라는 많아지는 느낌을 받았다고 합니다. 그녀가 욕심이 생겨서가 아니라 누구는 남자가 내주는데, 남자는 그렇다면 한번쯤 고개를 갸우뚱해보는 당연하지요. 그래서 C씨는 데이트 비용 100% 내는 다른 남자들에게 마디 하고 싶을 때가 있다네요.

우리 정서상 데이트할 때는 주로 남자가 돈을 내지만, 요즘은 인식이 바뀌면서 번갈아 부담하거나 공동 부담하거나 번에 번씩은 여자가 부담하거나 커플들 나름대로의 방식으로 데이트 비용을 해결하고 있는 같아요. 그런데도 아직도 여자한테 한푼 쓰게 하는 주머니 남성들도 적지 않는데요. 여자 만날 쓰는 남자들. 물론 그녀를 좋아하거나 보이려고 그러는 것이지만, 생각만큼 효과가 있을까요?

데이트 비용에 대한

남자 생각과 여자 생각

같은 남자로서 이렇게 생각합니다.

남성1: 사람이 되든, 안되든 밥은 먹어야 하고, 이왕 먹는 좋은 먹는 예의일 같다. 물론 사람 될수록 기꺼이 쓰는 것도 이해한다.

남성2: 사람이 후에야 돈을 써도 보람이 있지만, 특히 만남에서 비싸게 지르는 것은 절대 반대! 연애상식으로는 만남에서 비싸게 내는 무의미하다. 안되면 본전 생각 나서 짜증난다.

남성3: 많이 쓴다고 점수 따는 아니다. 가벼울 만남이 목적이라면 있는 하면서 돈을 많이 쓸수록 효과가 있겠지만, 진지한 만남이라면 처음부터 진짜 모습을 보여줘야 한다. 주머니 사정에 맞게!!

남성4: 여자다. 생각하면 생각 든다. 비용이 신경 쓰인다면 여자라는 생각이 들어서일 것이다. 그렇다고 여자가 비용 부담 해도 된다는 것은 아니지만, 얼마간의 때문에 좋은 사람을 놓치는 실수를 했으면 하는 생각이다.

남성5: 공연관람을 했는데, 그녀는 내가 많이 썼다고 코스 요리를 대접했다. 신선한 충격이었고, 이후 모든 데이트 비용은 내가 냈다. 남자는 자기를 배려하는 사람이라고 생각하면 같은 아깝지 않다. 적어도 나는 그렇다.

반면에 여자들은 이렇게 생각합니다.

여성1: 내게 쓰는 남자와 아끼는 남자, 만나봤다. 남자한테 바라는 많아서가 아니라 여자는 자기 위해서 쓰면 마음이 기울어진다. 그건 남자가 많이 좋아한다는 것이니까.

여성2: 친구가 연애시절에 지금 남편이 무지 돈을 썼다고 한다. 근데 결혼하고 보니 그게 빚이었다고. 쓰는 걸로 남자의 경제력, 내지는 감정을 판단해서는 안될 같다.

여성3: 나는 남자가 많이 쓰면 나도 뭔가는 해줘야 같아 부담스럽다. 세상에는 공짜가 없으니까.

과유불급이라고 했지요. 지나치면 모자란 것만 못하다는 말인데요. 어디서 주워서 생긴 돈도 아니고, 애써서 돈인데, 기왕 쓰는 효과가 있어야지요. 돈으로 그녀의 마음을 사겠다는 생각은 실패확률이 높습니다.

정상적인 생각을 하는 여성들이라면 돈을 많이 쓰는 것에 대해 감동 보다는 부담을 갖거든요. 적절한 타이밍과 정도에 맞춰, 필요한 순간에는 화끈하게 쓰되, 평소에는 적당하게! 데이트 비용 내고 공공의 되지는 마세요!

Guys Paying for All Dating Expenses

What do you think about guys ready to pay for everything for dating?

Mr. C, early 30s, is not happy with the boyfriend of his girlfriend’s BFF.  These women, the best friends to each other, started dating guys at a similar time.  So, you know … how it goes.  These BFF’s talk to each other about every detail of their relationship.  Mr. C has a rule of his own in spending money – a frugal spender.  His girlfriend doesn’t want to depend on man for all dating expenses.  So, they were going just fine, until…

… Until they heard about her friend’s boyfriend, who can’t stand letting woman pay for anything. 

Now his girlfriend starts expecting more and more from Mr. C.  At least he feels that way.  It is understandable his girlfriend starts expecting him to open up his wallet more often, especially since those women share all info about their dates and dating.  Mr. C has something to say to those guys paying for 100% in dating cost. 

In our sentiment, men are usually the spender on dating.  However, time is changing, and more number of couples share the expenses or take turn paying for them.  Still, not a few men don’t allow women to pay for anything.  Would they look great, I mean, when their chivalry spirit doesn’t allow women to spend their money at all?

What do men say about bearing dating cost?  What do women say about it?

Man1: Whether she is the one meant to be or not, we need to eat fine food, and it is worth spending for.  Of course, if she’s my girl, why not. 

Man 2: Of course it is worth spending for her after a relationship forms.  But I am totally against spending lavishly at the first dating.  I simply think it is inappropriate.  You may regret spending a fortune when the relationship hits a snag. 

Man3: You don’t look great just because you got a fat wallet.  If you are only interested in hanging out with pretty girls, you may spend all you want.  But if you are considering a serious relationship, you need to show yourself the way you really are.  No pretense. 

Man 4: If you think she is the one, you are not really concerned with expenses.  If you still mind the expenses, it means you still are not sure about her.  By the way, I don’t mean to say women should be saved from bearing the cost.  All I want to say is not to lose the big thing in life over small matters. 

Man5:  We went to see a concert on our first night out.  She noticed I spent a whole lot, and on our next date she treated me to an expensive restaurant.  It was quite refreshing experience for me.  I still date her, and pay for all dating expenses from that night on.  I don’t feel sorry about it, since she is one considerate lady and she deserves it. 

Shall we hear what women say about it?

Woman 1: I’ve met both: big spenders and frugal type.  I don’t mean to be materialist, however I tend to lean toward spenders.  Your money goes to where your heart is.  

Woman 2: My friend’s husband used to be a generous spender while they were dating.  Once getting married, she got dumbfounded to learn that he was in debt for all those dating expenses.  You shouldn’t judge men’s financial status and all that just by his spending.

Woman 3: I feel burdened when man spends too much, as if to be obliged to spend the same.  There is no free lunch, you know.

Did someone say too much is as bad as too little?!  When you spend your hard-earned money, you shouldn’t just throw it away.  Your plan to buy her favor with money stands a high chance of failure.

Any reasonable woman in her right mind would find a big spender rather a problem, not an inspiration.  Spending, even on dates, needs right timing and circumstances, don’t you think?!

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건