sunoola

만인의 연인은 단 한 사람도 행복하게 할 수 없다.

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 10.02.2014 16:11:43  |  조회수: 7404

만인의 연인은 사람도 행복하게 없다.

애인을 외롭게 만드는 만인의 연인

재미있는 노래를 들었습니다이런 가사더군요.

내가 유명한 만인의 연인 내게 와서 털어놓곤 , 고민거리들그런데  이게 뭐야 수록 외로워지고 친구들은 모두 연애 …”

가사를 보면 짐작이 가겠지만, <만인의 연인>이란 노래입니다

우리 주면에는 가사에서처럼 누구나 호감을 갖는 사람들이 있습니다인기가 있다고 할까요마음을 편하게 해주는, 그럼 사람그런데요 노래 주인공은 스스로가 외롭다고 하지만 정작 이런 사람이야말로 애인을 외롭게 만든답니다. 만인의 연인이 사람을 행복하게 해주지 못하는 거지요.

30 직장인 커플 A B씨가 그렇습니다. A씨는 의리 있고 박력있는 상남자 스타일입니다딸만 있는 집에서 자란 B씨는 A씨의 남자다움이 좋았습니다하지만 개월 사귀다 보니 A 주변에 지나치게 사람이 많고, 뭔가 부탁을 하거나 고민을 하면 거절하지 못한다는 것을 알게 되었습니다.

사람이 좋아서 그렇수도 있겠다 싶었지만하지만 많은 사람들과 친밀한 관계를 형성하다 보니 정작 애인인 B씨와 함께 시간적, 정신적 여유를 빼앗기는 거예요뭐라고 하면 자신을 이기적인 사람이라고 할까봐 망설였지만, 나중에 것을 잃을까 하는 걱정에 조금만 자신을 챙겨달라고 했다는군요.

제가 아는 여성 중에는 주위 사람 커플 만들어주는데 재미 붙인 분이 있어요흡사 기네스 펠트로 나오는 영화 <엠마> 주인공처럼요아는 선배 남편이 자기 친구를 소개했는데, 키도 크고 성격도 좋은 방송국 피디인 남성이 자기보다는 친구랑 어울릴 같다는 생각이 들었다는 거예요..  그래서 남성을 설득했다는데요그녀에게 호감이 있었던 남성으로서는 기분이 좋을 리가 없겠죠그녀의 진심보다는 자기가 싫으면 차라리 그만 만나자고 것이지, 어떻게 친구랑 엮을 생각을 하냐는 거죠

이런 사람 있으면 어디 못가게 붙드세요

세상에 100% 이타적인 사람은 없습니다신이 아니고서는 자꾸 주려고 하다 보면 언젠가는 자신을 위해 채워야 때도 옵니다하지만 때는 자기 옆에 아무도 없게 됩니다주변은 주변일 입니다좋은 함께 하는 사람은 많지만, 힘들 자기 옆에 있을 사람이 누구인지를 한번만이라도 생각한다면 만인의 연인 타이틀을 당장 버리는 좋겠지요그건 자기 만족일 뿐이니까요.

제가 중매해서 결혼한 가끔 안부를 전하는 분들이 있는데요 여성이 이런 말을 하더군요.  “처음에는 자상한 성격인 알았는데, 결혼하고 보니 회사와 밖에 몰라서 너무 답답하다회식도 참석해야 하는 경우가 아니면 핑계를 대고 안간다.”

그래서 제가 그랬어요.  “지금 남편 흉보는게 아니라 자랑하는거죠?”  사회성이 너무 좋아서 매일 모임에, 회식에, 이런 분이면 좋겠어요남들한테 호인 소리 들으면 해요 가족들에게 최고여야지요만인의 연인 말고 이런 사람은 어떨까요어느 분이 게시판에 올린 하나 소개할 합니다

그리우면 그립다고 말할 아는 사람옷차림이 아니더라도 편안함을 있는 사람노래를 하지 못해도 즐겁게 부를 아는 사람음식을 먹음직 스럽게 먹는 사람외보 보다는 마믐을 읽을 아는 사람춥다고 솔직하게 말할 아는 사람…”

이런 사람 있으면 어디 못가게 붙드세요.

Everybody’s Sweetheart Cannot be Your Own Sweetheart

It is lonely to have a boyfriend who is everybody’s sweetheart

Here is an interesting song.  The lyric goes like “… I am the sweetheart of all people.  Everyone comes to talk with me about their problems… What about me and about my own problems… what am I doing here… all my friends have their own sweetheart…but me…”  The title is, as you’ve guessed, “Everybody’s Sweetheart.”

There are people, who are popular in the crowds, comfortable and sweet type of people.  But everybody’s darling cannot make You happy, if that person happens to be your own special one.

Mr. A and Miss B are a couple, both in 30s.  A is the man of men, with macho charisma and generous heart.  B is a perfectly groomed feminine lady.  At first, B was drawn to A’s masculine traits.  But it didn’t take long for B to realize that A, a popular guy, is usually not accessible by B, always surrounded by his ‘buddies.’  Also, A was the kind of person who can’t say ‘no’ about anything.  Finally B took some courage to demand him to spare some time and mind on her, that she deserves as his girlfriend. 

I know of a woman whose greatest habit is to be a matchmaker for people she knows, just like Gwyneth Paltrow in the movie ‘Emma.’  Once she was introduced to a tall and handsome TV producer.  Although, she thought she hit a jackpot, a friend of hers came up in her mind, as in her habit, and thought her friend is better for this gorgeous guy, rather than herself.  When she suggested this to this guy, he somehow got upset and thought she was dumping him this way. 

People can’t be completely selfless.  You may be a perfect guy for everyone.  But when the time comes you need somebody else’s help, that somebody is not in the herd that follows you.  So, why not give up the title of everybody’s darling, and find the one you can devote to.

Here is a writing posted on the bulletin and I quote … “When you miss me, you say you miss me… you may not be the best dresser, but you are the coolest… you may not be the best singer, but your song makes me happy… you may not be the best chef, but you are certainly the best diner, you may not be the best judge of look, but you know exactly how I feel… “

Are you are in love with this kind of person?  Then, just hold on to him.  Don’t let him leave your side, for  he may be the most precious thing that happened in your life.  

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건