• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

사랑과 우정 사이, 당신은 어느 쪽

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 09.01.2014 22:17:54  |  조회수: 6614

사랑과 우정 사이, 당신은 어느 ?

이성으로서 설레임도 없는데 무슨 연애?

혹시 가깝게 지내는 이성 친구 있나요? 있다면 사람이 동성 친구만큼 편한가요, 아님 조금 신경쓰이나요자꾸 신경쓰이는 이성 친구가 있다면 같이 생각 보지요.

30 중반의 직장인 U씨는 무척 친한 여자 동료가 있습니다둘은 입사 동기이고, 동아리 활동도 같이 하면서 가깝게 지낸 5년이 되었답니다처음에는 애인이 있어서 사심없이 커플끼리도 만나고 연애 상담도 했다고 하네요.

그러다가 우연히도 비슷한 시기에 애인과 헤어지고 서로 아픔을 달래주고, 싱글의 외로움을 서로 달래 주고, 그러다 보니 주변에서 잘해 보라고 등을 떠미는 중이랍니다처음에는 서로 , 안볼 보고, 그래서 신비감도 없고, 이성으로서 설레임도 없는데, 무슨 연애냐며 펄쩍 뛰었다는군요 한가지 이유는 사귀다가 만약 안되면 예전처럼 지낼 있을까, 그러다가 좋은 친구 하나 잃어버리는 아닐까, 하는 고민도 있습니다.

촬영 대본을 우연히 적이 있는데요비고란에 장면 촬영이 안될 경우 대체할 내용이 적혀 있더군요 계획하고, 구성하고, 세팅하였음에도 현장에 가면 변수가 생기기 마련이고, 유경험자라면 부분가지도 감안을 하게 되는데요하물며 인생은, 연애는 어떻겠어요대본이란건 절대 있을 없습니다백번 계획한다고 한들, 사람 마음을 상대로 하는 연애는 뜻대로 안되는게 당연합니다

지금 사랑과 우정 사이에서 고민하고 있다면

여러분이라면 어떤 선택을 하실까요?

여자 1: 서로 호감이 있으니까 만나는 아닌가이성으로서 매력이 없다면정말 동성 친구 같기만 하다면 남녀가 그렇게 만나기는 어렵다.

남성 1: 좋은 관계였는데, 애인 되었다가 죽도, 밥도 안된 경우 봤다.

여성 2: 남자로 적이  없는 오랜 친구가 갑자기 사귀자고 해서 나무 당황스러웠다상대는 기대를 하고 있을지 모르니, 정말 이성으로서 마음이 없다면 선을 그어주는 것이 그에 대한 배려이고, 우정을 오래 간직하는 것이다.

남성 2: 지금은 서로가 싱글이라서 만나는 거지, 어느 한쪽에게 애인이 생기면 자연스럽게 관계가 정리될 것이다그것이 남자와 여자가 친구가 없는 이유이다.

여성 3: 새로 사귀는 것보다 오랜 친구가 낫지 않을까, 해서 어떻게 엮어볼 생각을 수도 있는데, 그런 관계에서 좋아하는 마음은 자연스럽게 생기는 것이지, 억지로 되는 아닌 같다.

남성 3: 짧지 않은 세월을 그렇게 지냈다면 가능성이 있다고 본다편안한 사이니까 한번 질러 보는 어떻까 남자 없으면 나한테 와라, 아니면 말고 이렇게 농담 , 진담 의사 타진해 보는 어떨까?

여성 4: 오랫동안 서서히 쌓아온 정이 불꽃처럼 타다가 사그라드는 사랑보다 낫다는 생각을 한다.

지금 사랑과 우정 사이에서 고민하고 있다면 서로의 감정을 확인해서 어던 쪽으로든 정리하는게 최선이구요그렇지 않다면, 연애하는데 걸림돌이 되지 않는다면, 이성친구 명쯤 옆에 있는 것도 나쁘지 않다는 생각을 해요이성에 대해 이해를 잘하니 언젠가 연애할 도움이 되고, 동성 친구만으로는 충분하지 않는 어떤 상황에서 어깨를 빌릴 수도 있는 존재가 이성친구입니다.

내가 생각한 연애의 감정이 아니라고 마음이 가는 것을 외면할 건가요실패할 것이 두려워 시작조차 안할 건가요미국가수 베트 미들러의 유명한 ‘rose’ 가사 중에 아파하기 두려워하는 마음은 결코 춤추는 것을 배우지 못하게하고, 꿈에서 깨어나는 것을 두려워하면 결코 기회를 잡을 없다…’ 대목이 있는데, 고민하는 커플에게 들려주고 싶네요.

Love or Friendship, My Choice is … 

Romance??  There’s not even throbbing of heart…

You got a friend, I mean, of other sex?  Are you good with your woman friend (or man friend), I mean, as a friend?  Or, are you rather confused?  Come to think about it if you are. 

Mr. U is in his mid-30s.  He has a woman colleague/best friend.  They started working at the current job together, they belong to the same hobby activity together, and have been getting along together for 5 years already.  They used have a girl/boyfriend of each other, and four of them would hang out together also.  

It so happened, also, that they broke with their respective dating partner about the same time.  They comforted each other and got comforted from each other.  Coincidentally, it so happened they broke up in their respective relationship at about the same time, too.  And their mutual friends are suggesting why don’t you two start a relationship.  His initial response to this is ‘no’ because: he never thought of her as a ‘woman’;  and, in case it doesn’t pan out, he may also lose a BFF. 

I once got a chance to look into movie script.  It had full of plan B’s and C’s, in case plan A didn’t work out.  So is the life.  Things go different ways than we think.  There is no fixed script in life, so is in romance. 

Are you caught up in the middle of love and friendship?

What would be your option in his case?

Woman 1: I guess they have some feelings toward each other.   Although he never thought of her as a ‘woman,’ he probably had some feeling for her, for they have got together for this long. 

Man 1: I have seen it happening to people that they started out as good friends and ended up in a mess, no friendship nor romance.

Woman 2: I had a man friend for a long time.  One day, he confessed he didn’t want to be just my friend, but my ‘boyfriend’!   I was really taken aback about his advance.  If he is not really interested in her as a woman, then he should make it clear or something.  Otherwise, she probably has her own feeling for him and thinks he feels the same way toward her…  That is a courtesy for her. 

Man 2:  I don’t see a problem that they still hang out together and they are not necessarily in relationship with each other.  Once either one of them gets a girl friend or boyfriend, they will naturally go back to their old friendship mode. 

Woman 3: Old friend is better than a new one.  They might try starting a relationship, why not ?   I mean, not forcing a relationship, but trying one if they feel up to. 

Man 3:  They’ve gotten along pretty good for quite some time.  This means a possibility.  They are comfortable with each other.  They might try bringing up their association to a whole new level, like starting a real relationship.  At least they need to check up on each other’s feeling in one way or another. 

Woman 4: Long-lived gentle love is better than momentary flames of passion. 

If they are in confusion between love and friendship, the first and foremost they have to check up on each other feeling, so clarify this.   Also, it isn’t bad to have a man/woman friend or two, if their existence doesn’t get in the way to have a real relationship.  Having other sex friends helps you understand your real romance partner therefore stand a higher chance in making it work.   Or, if your heart goes to this friend of yours, why not go along?   You wouldn’t dare even to start for fear of failure?  Not cool.  Bette Midler sings in her ‘The Rose’ that “… it’s the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance… it’s the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance…”

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건