• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

여자들이 정말 피해야 할 남자

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 11.10.2013 22:05:37  |  조회수: 13381
여자들이 정말 피해야 할 남자

oo씨는 정말 첫인상 좋으시네요. 제가 낯을 좀 가리는데, 마음이 참 편하네요..”
입에 발린 소리 같은데도 듣기 좋은 말. K씨는 오늘 미팅에 나오길 잘했다고 생각했습니다.

29세의 그녀는 3살 위의 남성을 소개받았는데, 말끔한 인상의 그는 칭찬과 매너로 그녀 마음을 녹였습니다. 어떻게 시간이 갔는지 모르게 2시간을 보낸 후 그는 다음에 만나면 뭘 하고 싶은지를 친절하게 얘기해주었다고 합니다. 한마디로 데이트 계획 같은 거지요.

집까지 바래다 주고, 나중에 들어갔냐는 안부 문자 보내주고, 이렇게 잘해주는데, 어느 여자가 호감을 안 갖겠어요? K씨도 다음에 만나자는 문자를 보낸 후 그의 연락을 기다렸다고 합니다. 하지만 그 뒤로 그에게서는 전화 한 통이 없었다고 합니다. 그녀는 하도 어이가 없어서 한동안 기분이 안 좋았다고 하더군요. 별 마음에 없는데도 그렇게 잘해주는 남자의 심리는 뭘까요?

남자1 : 상대가 마음에 안들 경우 여자도 웃어줄 수 있듯이 남자도 매너 좋을 수 있다.
남자2 : 그 남자의 성향이 빈말을 잘하는 사람일 수도 있고, 나중에 마음이 변했기 때문일 수도 있다.
남자3 : 의외로 소심한 성격이었을 수도 있다. 여자한테 차일까봐 오버했을 수도 있다.
남자4 : 매너가 좋으면 마음에 안들어도 잘해줄 수 있다. 상대분이 그것을 확대해석한 건 아닐까. 잘해준 것은 욕먹을 행동이 아니다.

근데, 어떤 남자분이 그러더라고요. 여자들은 매너를 중요시하는데, 오히려 첫 만남에 호의를 안보이고, 매너도 별로고, 이런 남자들이 낫다는 거지요. 어차피 마음에 안들고, 인연이 아니라는 생각을 한다면 그런 표현을 확실하게 하는 게 상대가 마음 정리하고, 오해 안하게 해주는 거니까요.

남자 입장에서 여자들이 정말 피해야 할 유형은 진지하게 만날 생각도 없으면서 잘해주는 남자라고 합니다. K씨가 만난 분도 그런 유형인지 모르겠어요. 여자 마음 훔쳐놓고 먹튀하는 사람들 말입니다.

<파리의 연인>이라는 드라마 아시죠? 거기에 이런 대사가 나옵니다.

“자기를 좋아해주는 누군가에게 해줄 수 있는 가장 좋은 건 당연히 상대방을 좋아해주는거잖아. 근데 만약에 그럴 수가 없는 상황이라면 아주 작은 희망도 주지 않아야 되는 거래. 왜냐면 그 작은 희망도 상대방한테는 큰 고문도 될 수 있으니까..”

상대 기분 생각해서 마음에 없는데도 잘해주는 분도 있습니다. 하지만 그런 자신의 행동이 상대에게 희망고문이 될 수도 있습니다. 희망고문은 더 아프답니다.

20131108.jpg

Women, guard against sweet talkers!

You’ve got such a nice impression… I am usually awkward at first date, but you certainly make me feel comfortable…” 
K’ was glad she decided to come here to meet this guy on a blind date.  He kept buttering her up, and she found it amusing, although she knew he was offering a lip service.

He was 3 years older than she, with dandy look and impeccable manner.  ‘K’ enjoyed every moment of their first date.  This guy even talked about planning their second dating.  He droved her home and sent her a text to make sure she is home safe and sound.   Which women wouldn’t fall for such perfect-behaving guy!

K’ returned his text writing ‘see you soon~’ and waited for his call.   Well, there was no call, no text, nothing from him.  He simply disconnected himself from ‘K.’ She was dumbfounded.  What is this?  This guy wasn’t least interested in her in the beginning.  He was just being nice and polite!

Man 1 :  Women can smile to a guy she is NOT attracted to.  Men can do the same.   What is wrong with just being courteous?!
Man 2: Some men are good at lip servicing… Maybe that guy happens to be one of them.
Man 3:  He could be a timid person, rather than a deceptive one…  Probably, he is being afraid to get a NO for an answer from woman.
Man 4:  The guy might not find her attractive, but he can still be kind and considerate… She should have sensed that he was just being courteous, without any feelings for her.  She just believed what she wanted to believe.

Women tend to speak highly of nice manners of men, especially at their first date.  But,… really?  Isn’t it rather true that guys showing cold and indifferent attitude are better than sugar-coated guys if they are actually showing their true mind by acting cold and rude?  So, at least poor women don’t get wrong cues and don’t anticipate in vain.

The message is this: Women, guard against men playing sweet guy when they are not actually interested in this relationship.  They play with women’s heart for a while and ‘be gone with the wind.’

Here’s a famous line from a famous TV drama: “If you cannot return my love, then do me a favor.  Just leave me with no hope what-so-ever.  Don’t leave any tiny piece of hope in me, because this tiny hope will be a great torture for me...”

If you are so polite as to give wrong message to your date, think again… are you being kind or cruel…
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,104 건