CA를 위해 함께 기도해 주시겠습니까

글쓴이: jidsang  |  등록일: 09.15.2020 02:12:07  |  조회수: 708
<!! Pray together !!>

To all believers,
Let's pray together.

Put our hearts together and pray to God.
 Now is the time to come together in prayer.

1. Pray for rain to come and extinguish the wildfires in California.

'Let it rain like in the days of Elijah, prophet'(1Kings.18:45)
Right now, the fires are not only causing destruction in its vicinity, but they are also affecting the health of tens of millions of people by polluting the air.

(2Chr.7:14) If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

2. Let's pray for the eradication of COVID-19.

The coronavirus continues to take people's lives, and it is damaging the economy to the point of threatening people's livelihoods.

(Ps. 91:2,3),
2. I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.

If we pray in the name of JESUS CHRIST with all our hearts, God will answer our prayers.
God is now waiting for us, the believers, to pray.
We must save California through our prayers.

<Holy Vision Prayer Movement / David>

** I hope you share this message with all praying Christians and pray together.
 Thank you.
 May God's peace be with you in these difficult times **

<!! 함께 기도합시다 !!>

믿는 자여,
함께 기도합시다

우리 믿는 모든 사람은 모두 함께 마음을 모아 하늘의 하나님께 기도합시다.
지금이 바로 함께 기도할 때입니다.

1. 켈리포니아의 산불이 꺼지도록 소낙비를 내려주소서.
'엘리야의 시대에 하늘문이 열려 큰비가 내린 것처럼'(왕상18:15).

현재 산불의 직접적인 피해 뿐 아니라 공기의 오염으로 말미암아 수천만 국민의 건강상의 피해가 심각합니다.

(대하7:14)
내 이름으로 불리는 내 백성이 자기를 낮추고 기도하여 내 얼굴을 구하고 자기들의 악한 길에서 떠나면 내가 하늘에서부터 듣고 그들의 죄를 용서하며 그들의 땅을 고치리라.

2. Covid19 퇴치를 위해 기도합시다.
코로나로 인해 적지 않은 인명 피해가 일어나고 있고 무엇보다도 경제적 타격으로 인해 특히 서민들의 삶이 생존에 위협이 될 정도의 심각한 지경에 이르렀습니다.

(시91:2,3)
2. 내가 {주}에 대하여 말하기를, 그분은 나의 피난처시요, 나의 요새시요, 나의 [하나님]이시니 내가 그분을 신뢰하리라, 하리로다.
3. 그분께서 너를 새 사냥꾼의 올무에서와 해로운 역병에서 확실히 건지시리로다.

우리가 함께 마음을 모아 기도하면 하늘의 하나님께서 반드시 응답해 주십니다.
하나님께서는 우리의 기도를 기다리십니다.
우리 믿는 자의 기도로 켈리포니아를 위험에서 건져 내십시다.

<홀리비젼기도운동/ 데이빗>

** 이 메세지를 기도하는 모든 그리스도인과 나누고 함께 기도하면 좋겠습니다.
감사합니다.
이 어려운 시기에 하나님의 평강이 함께하기를 빕니다 **
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
댓글