[stock] 사슴다방 (LKNCY) 소강상태

글쓴이: Rockenrol  |  등록일: 02.16.2021 13:56:02  |  조회수: 737
지난 이틀간 셀오프가 소강상태를 보이는 듯 하네요 다행히.
. 법원 히어링은 3/16일 오전 10시 잡혔습니다. 인내하시고 얼음처럼 차가운 이성으로 대등하세요. 추가 매수는 예산을 정해서 기계처럼 차갑게 분할매수하시구요. 제가 롤모델로 삼는 피터린치에 의하면, 지금의 사슴다방은 turnarounds 카테고리에 해당합니다. 그가 분류하는 주식의 6가지 카테고리: slow growers, stalwarts [medium growers], fast growers, cyclicals, asset plays, and turnarounds.

Turnarounds 특징은
첫째, 회복 속도가 빠르다. Turnarounds stocks make up lost ground very quickly (p. 122, One Up On Wall Street). 
둘째, 마켓과 따로 논다. The best thing about investing in successful turnarounds is that of all the categories of stocks, their ups and downs are least related to the general market (p. 122). 오늘 같은 하락장에 전혀 상관없이 조금 회복하는거 처럼요. 장점이죠.

"While other stocks that I owned have risen higher, no single stock ever had the impact of Chrysler because none ever represented such a large percentage of the fund while it rose. And I didn't even buy Chrysler at the bottom!"

"Other more daring Chrysler fans bought in at $1.50 and made a 32-bagger out of it."

아시는지요? 피터린치가 절대 현금 기준으로 볼때 가장 큰 수익을 거둔게 turnaround 카테고리였다는 걸.
"In absolute dollars I get my greatest profits from the revival of the Chryslers and the Penn Centrals, bigger companies in which I can buy enough shares to have a meaningful impact on my fund" (p. 123).

물론 실패하는 케이스도 많았다하죠.

In spite of this, the occasional major success makes the turnaround business very exciting, and very rewarding overall. (p. 123).
Wishing you all "luck in coffee". 사슴다방 YOLO

5.9799Up 0.2899 (5.094903 %) AS OF 1:32:14PM ET 02/16/2021
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
댓글

렌트&리스

비지니스