사람에 따라서
연상녀에게 더 끌리는 남자도 있고,
연하남이 더 좋은 여자도 있다.
혹은 나이 차이가 별 상관없는 사람들도 있다.

누군가에게 마음이 가는데,
나보다 나이 많은 여자라서,
나보다 나이 어린 남자라서
단지 그 이유로 자신의 감정을 외면하지는 않았으면 한다.

A secret method to meet a really good spouse.
The second answer to the question “ How can I meet a really good man?”

2. Should my spouse be my senior or my junior?

It is very important to think about the standard of my happiness, and figure out what my spouse should be like.  It is like to blaze a trail to the wilderness. For a long time, there has been something like a criterion of marriage. There has been a generally accepted rule regarding the age differences. Generally people are accustomed to the reality that man is older than the woman, and there are also lots of saying about the age differences.

Time changes everything. We need be, however, more flexible about this matter. Sometimes the age difference cuts off the meeting fundamentally. It is the condition beyond your control. A career woman Ms E could not understand the relationship of “older woman and younger man couple.”  She felt it is fickle when a man junior to her by 4 years tried to bill and coo her. When the man’s effort to win her love, however, continued more than one year, she opened her mind. 

“I asked myself why I had refused his advances even though I had known that he had been a good man. I think that I was more concerned about the temporization.”

Her calculation showed her that the man who had been with the company only two years had almost nothing compared to her nine year tenure in that company. 

“The age difference is only 4 years, but the tenure in the company was 7 years difference, and that made a great difference in financial capacity.”

If she, a 36 years old woman, wants to marry that young man, she thought that she had to yield a lot. Notwithstanding the problems, the man seemed to be so nice. Unbeknownst she began to persuade herself anyways. To think about the yield itself, you are on the ground that a man is older than a woman, and thus a man must earn more than a woman. She thought that the man began his career only late, but he has many years to go. They marry sometime later.

If you go to a group meeting, it is almost impossible to know how old somebody is, what kind of profession he/she has, and what school he/she has graduated from. Many couples meet the partners in the group meeting and marry without any preset conditions. Therefore, many couples are married without the preset “criterion of marriage.”

There are some men who are attracted more by older women, and some women who are attracted more by younger men.  Sometimes there are people who do not care about the age differences at all. 
If you like somebody, I would recommend that you do not ignore your emotion because your female partner is older than you or your male partner is younger than you.

♥선우공식블로그
http://blog.naver.com/sunoo1111

♥커플닷넷
http://www.couple.net

♥페이스북
https://www.facebook.com/sunoo.weddingTV

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 다음