• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

30대 여성의 사랑, 너무 어렵습니다

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 08.26.2014 10:02:55  |  조회수: 13228

30 여성의 사랑, “너무 어렵습니다

30 여성, 커리어 우먼이 아닌  노처녀의 현실

커플 메니저로서 특히 마음이 쓰이는 고객은 30 여성들입니다편애가 아니라 애잔함에 가까운 마음이지요그들 한사람 사람은 열심히 살고, 일하면서 어느덧 30대가 되었습니다.

하지만 그들은 커리어 우먼임에도 그냥 노처녀라고 불릴 때가 많습니다때로는 빛나는 커리어가 결혼에 걸림돌이 되기도 합니다어느 30대녀의 독백처럼요.

여자들은 자신의 높은 능력에 걸맞는 남자를 찾으려고 하지만, 문제는 그런 남자들은 여자의 능력을 별로 보지 않는다는 것이다여자의 능력이 높아질수록 자신이 찾는 남자와 남자들이 찾는 여자의 괴리는 커지고, 그래서 결혼은 힘들어진다나도 그걸 깨닫는데 오랜 시간이 걸렸다.”

몇년 내가 만난 30 여성은 너무 어렵고 상처투성이인 것이 사랑이라고 했다많은 만남을 통해 그녀는 나이 들수록 만남이 힘든 것은 눈이 높아져서가 아니라 자신이 안달복달하고 외로워하는 모슴을 보여서 남자들이 개념을 상실한 같다는 것이다그녀가 정리한 남자의 개념없는 행동들입니다.

화를 한번 내면 잘난 여자는 피곤하다 한다

자기 부모님께는 인사시키고, 부모님은 만나기 싫다고 한다.”

결혼하자는 사람이 전화나 문자만 하고 열흘간 못봐도 만나고자 하는 의욕이 없다.”

사귀는 사람이 있다고 해도 스킨쉽을 시도한다.”

그녀의 결론은 이렇습니다.

여자의 인생을 바꿔줄 돈과 능력을 가진 사람은 없다그런 남자들도 젊은 시절에는 볼일 없었을지 모르고결혼 수십년 살면서 능력남이 것이다.”

우리 스스로 일하고 인생을 개척하면서 나이까지 왔다앞으로도 계속 성실하게 살면서 진실한 사랑을 찾는데 너무 조급해하지 말자그것이 만남을 어렵게 만드니까.”

결국 30 녀의 만남이 힘든 이유는 자기 안에 있다는 아닐가요?

결혼은 드라마가 아닌 다큐멘터리이다

거울 자기 모습을 가끔씩 보자는 말은 하곤 하지요특히 남녀 만남에서는 자신을 객관화할 필요가 있는 같습니다.  30 여성들을 만난 남성의 얘기를 들어보는 어떨까요?

고맙게도 어느 친절한 남성이 30 여성들이 만남에서 고전하는 이유를 정리해 주셨어요.

“30 남자들은 30 여자들보다 느긋하다조급한 쪽이 끌려다니기 쉽다.”

여자는 외모, 남자는 능력이라는 기준으로 나이가 들수록 남자는 좋아지고, 여자는 나빠질 있다.”

남자들의 연애 스킬이 늘어난다여자 경험이 많을수록 여자 다루기가 쉬워지므로.”

반면 여자들도 남자에 대해 많이 알게 되는데, 남자에게는 경험이지만, 여자에게는 과거가 있다.”

나이 먹는 것은 동전의 양면과 같습니다지혜로워지기도 하지만, 다른 한편으로는 이것 저것 아는 것이 많아지고, 그래서 신경도 많이 쓰고, 계산도 많이 하게 되지요아는게 병이라고나 할까요?

저는 이런 생각이 드네요 결혼은 드라마가 아니라 다큐멘터리가 아닐런지요평범하면 평범한 사람을 만나는 것이고, 그래서 나와 비슷한, 그만한 사람을 찾아야 사랑도, 결혼도 무난하게 있다는 입니다.  30 여성 여러분, 드라마 여주인공같은 사랑을 꿈꾸는 아니시죠?

Women in 30s Having Hard Time in Romance

Single women in 30s, career women or just old ‘spinsters’?

I personally give a lot of attention, among others, to single women in 30s.  I find myself wishing well especially for them.  Each one of them is a precious individual.  They are hardworking fine women and while pursuing their life in all their endeavor, they have already reached their full single age of 30s. 

They are devoted career women, but much of the time they are just underestimated as ‘old spinsters.’  Sometimes even their brilliant career gets in the way to their marriage.   Here is a sad statement from a lady in 30s:

“Women look for men commensurate with their status and capabilities.  The problem, however, is their value and ability is not really appreciated by men.  In a way, the higher women obtain their status in their career, the bigger the gap in their conceived value as a career woman and as a prospective bride.  This is hard… for a career woman in 30s to get married..”

A woman in 30s I met a couple of years ago confided with me her romance had been full of wounds and scars.  The more she tried, the messier it got, and all she met were men with senseless mind.  Here are some examples of those clueless men:

“I get grouchy just once in a while, and he would say ‘it is tiring to date a capable career woman.. your excellency..’”

“He introduces me to his folks, and doesn’t want to meet my folks?!”

“We are considering marrying to each other, and he would go on for weeks only exchanging calls and texts, and not dating, and feels it absolutely fine?!”

“I am making it clear that I have a boyfriend, and this guy still tries to hit on me…”

These fine women’s conclusions are:

“There isn’t a man with wealth and ability to take my life to a whole new level.  Wake up!”

“Let’s not get anxious to get married.  This is not going to help. We just live our lives to the fullest, as we did before, and who knows?...”

So, what makes romance hard for single women in 30s… the clue is found inside of them, isn’t it?

Marriage is a documentary, not a fairy tale.

Every now and then we need to look into the mirror to look at ourselves.  Meaning, we need to have an objective view on ourselves, especially in a relationship.  We need to listen to those on the other side of the fence.  Women may well listen to men’s voice also.  Here are some comments from a kind man about women in 30s:

“Single guys in 30s are more confident than single women in 30s.  So, men get to take the lead, of course.”

“Women for look, and men for ability.  The older they get, the better for men and poorer for women.”

“The more relationships they’ve gone through, the more skillful men get.”

“The same goes for women, too.  But it can be more of a scar rather than a lesson for women.”

Getting older is like the flip side of a coin.  You get wiser, but at the same time you get complicated also.  Marriage life is not a movie drama, but is a documentary.  You are better off having a regular guy or girl as your spouse, just like yourself.  Ladies in 30s, by the way, you are not thinking of yourselves as the princess in a fairy tale, are you?

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건