결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

남녀사이의 생리현상

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 08.23.2013 01:14:31  |  조회수: 14461
어느 싱글여성이 상담을 요청했습니다.

“James Lee! 요즘 남친이 저와 있을 때 방귀를 몇번 뀌었습니다.
저는 남녀간에 아무리 시간이 지나고 친해져도 서로 어느 정도 신비감은 있어야 한다고 생각하는 사람인지라...
남자든 여자든 서로 방귀나 트림은 정말 조심해야 한다는 주의인데요.
제 남친은 저에게도 편하게 방귀 뀌라고, 그럴 수도 있는 거 아니냐는 식으로 얘기하더라고요.
제가 그런 모습은 깬다고 싫은 반응을 보였음에도 불구하고 남친은 문제의 심각성을 깨닫지 못하는 듯하여 상담 드립니다."

모든 싱글남녀가 한번쯤 생각해볼 수 있는 주제인지라 여러분께 다시 질문 드립니다.

만약 사귀는 그/그녀가 방귀를 뀐다면 어떻게 하시겠어요?

1. ′, 그럴 수도 있지하면서 이해한다.
2. 정말 싫다고 단호하게 의사 표현한다.
3. 같이 뀐다.
4. 기타

좀 주제가 웃기긴 합니다만 방귀뀌는 그/그녀에 대한 자신의 생각을 솔직하게 말씀해 주시면 도움이 될 것입니다.
생리현상-1.jpg

Here is a young lady, who came for a counseling.

“James, I’ve got a boy friend, and he doesn’t seem to care about “farting” on our date. It annoys me because I think man and woman should keep certain ‘mystical feeling’ about each other in their relationship.  And farting or burping, you know, is a damp blanket on our romantic feeling. Wouldn’t you agree?”

She went on… “Oh, boy, he even suggests that I can fart freely in his presence, that he doesn’t mind it… I got him a clear message I really don’t enjoy dating with a farting guy… but he is absolutely clueless…”  

Well, is it a déjà-vu for you, too?  Probably, this also happened in your relationship with your boy friend, or your sweetheart.  I want you, singles guys and ladies, to think about her story, and would like to ask you this:

What would you do if your boy friend (or girl friend) is a farter?

(1)   Would absolutely understand and accept it
(2)   Would say “no, never on our date!”
(3)   I would become a farter myself
(4)   Others: ___________________________________________

It was only a funny little episode, but your candid answers might be a great help for those with the same problem. Have a great day!
생리현상-2.jpg

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건