결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

내 그릇의 떡이 제일 크다

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 08.30.2015 13:29:10  |  조회수: 5727

그녀의 이야기

오랜만에 친구와 안부전화를 한 후 남편은 잔뜩 찌푸린 표정이다. 아마 남편 친구인 명섭씨가 또 부인 자랑을 한 모양이다. 명섭씨의 아내는 알아주는 재테크의 달인이다. 부동산, 주식, 달러 등 거의 동물적인 본능으로 돈을 쫒은 덕분에 상당한 재력가가 되었다. 그 덕분에 친구는 다니던 회사를 그만두고, 자그만 사업을 시작해서 사장 소리를 듣고 있다. 거리에서 사장님! 하면 모두 돌아 본다는 말이 있을 정도로 사장이 흔한 세상인데도 남편은 친구가 부러운 모양이다.

남편의 부러운 마음을 이해하긴 하지만 좀 너무하다 싶을 때가 한 두번이 아니다. 친구와 통화를 하거나 만나고 들어온 날이면 남편은 내내 저기압이다. 언젠가는 술김에 당신 친구 중에 집장사하는 사람 있지? 왜 그 친구와 붙어 다녔으면서도 돈버는 재주는 못 배웠어? 그런 거라도 주워 들었으면 우리도 돈 좀 벌었을 것 아냐?” 하는 것이였다. 순간, 나는 피가 거꾸로 솟구치는 것 같아서 종자돈이 있어야 돈을 벌지, 돈이나 벌어다 주고 그런 소리해. 터진 입이라고 아무 말이나 하지 말고하고 냅다 소리를 질렀다.

하급직 공무원으로 일해 온 남편의 월급은 그야말로 박봉이다. 비빌 언덕 하나 없이 무일푼으로 결혼 생활을 시작해서 24평 아파트라도 갖고 살게 된 것은 내가 또순이처럼 알뜰하게 살아온 덕분이다. 연년생으로 아이들이 태어나 어디 나가서 일하기가 어렵게 되자 가내 수공업 일도 마다 않고 하다가 손끝이 짓무르고, 목디스크까지 생긴 나다. 그런데도 남편은 이런 나의 노력을 알아주기는 커녕 친구 아내와 비교하며 나를 무능한 사람으로 몰아 세운다.

나도 할말이 많다. 박봉을 쪼개어 시댁 생활비 보태면서도 친정 부모에게는 지금껏 제대로 용돈 한번 드린 적이 없다. 비교를 하자면 끝이 없다. 시댁, 친정 모두 시골인데, 계절마다 반찬거리를 택비로 보내 생활비 걱정을 덜어 주시는 친정 부모님에 비해 시댁 어른들은 어떻게 사느냐?, 니들 살기 어려운데도 꼬박 꼬박 생활비 보내줘서 고맙다이런 말씀 한번 없다.

만일 또다시 남편이 나를 친구 아내와 비교하면 나도 다른 집 잘난 남편들을 거론하며 남편 코를 꺾어줄 참이다.

[ 정미라, , 35세 주부, 부산 거주]

요즘처럼 경제적으로 어려운 시기에는 있는 그대로를 사랑해야 하는 부부의 마음가짐도 이리 저리 흔들인다. 맞벌이가 늘고 있는데 집에만 붙어 있으니 아내가 불만이고, 구조조정 말만 나오면 어깨를 움츠리는 남편이 못나 보이기만 한다.

어려움을 당하면 인간관계가 극명하게 드러난다고들 한다. 부부 사이도 그렇다. 위기가 닥치면 부부애가 더 강해지는 부부와 서로 물고 뜯고 싸우다가 결국에는 갈라서는 부부로 나뉜다. 누구 아내, 누구 남편과 비교하다 보면, 정작 결핍조건이 충족되어다도 결코 만족하지 못한다. 또 다른 비교상대를 찾아 상대를 폄하하고, 그로 인해 스스로도 상처를 입는다. 이 얼마나 불행한 일인가?

사과를 먹을 때 가장 맛있는 것만 골라 먹는 사람은 마지막 하나까지 만족스러운 마음을 갖게 된다. 부부야말로 상대를 최고로 생각하는 최상급 인생을 살아야 한다. 상대에게서 상대방의 능력 이상을 기대하지 말라. 엄청난행복이 한거번에 오는 일은 없다. 평범한 가운데 작은 행복이 모여 그 가넝은 비로소 빛을 발하는 것이다. 기대가 적으면 실망도 그만큼 줄어든다. 그것은 물론 포기와는 전혀 다른 마음의 상태이다. 상대에게서 딱 0.75만 기대하자. 그리고 내가 0.75의 몫을 하면 합해서 1.5가 된다

그래도 다른 가정의 1보다 많으니 좋고, 가끔 1을 채워주면 넉넉해서 좋고, 오늘부터라도 배우자에게 최상급 인생을 선사하자. 비싼 옷을 입고 최고급 음식을 먹는 게 아니라 당신과 결혼한 게 내 인생의 최고 행운이라는 마음으로 충분하다.

Grass is Always Greener on My Side!

Her Story

His has a frown on his face. My husband just finished a conversation on the phone with his friend. Probably, Myung-sup, his buddy, boasted about his wife again. His wife is well-known for her extraordinary knack for assets management. With almost an animalistic instinct she made a fortune by investing in real estates, stocks, foreign currencies, etc. And her husband recently quit his salaried job to open a business of his own, and made himself a ‘boss.’ My husband is apparently envious of him.

Although I understand how he feels, on many occasions my husband poured out on e and didn’t hide his discomforting feelings. He is usually grouch all day whenever he has a talk with this friend of his. Once he came home drunk, and tried to pick a fight with me by saying “you hang out with your real estate lady friend. And you didn’t learn anything from her?.. How come you don’t bring any money to this household, huh?..” The moment he spitted out those comments upon me, I felt as if all the blood in my veins running upward, and yelled at him “So, where is the seed money, then? You couldn’t even bring seed money to this house from your lousy job!”

My husband is a low-rank public official, and his salary is minimal. We started our marriage basically with nothing, and now we only have a 2-bed condo mostly due to my frugal management of the household economy. As I got kids one year apart, I couldn’t go out to get a job. So, I got petty household manufacturing works, and earned myself sore fingertips and neck disc. My husband hardly recognizes my contribution to this household. Instead, he constantly compares me with his friend’s wife, labeling me as an incapable woman. If he does this to me again, this time I am going to pay him back by comparing him with a husband of my friend who made a great success.

M** Chung, aged 35, housewife, living in Pusan

Nowadays with the economic hardship we are going through, it is hard to remain satisfied with your spouse the way (s)he is. Increasing number of households has two bread earners in the family. When your wife just stays home, you get grumpy. And the husbands tremble at the news of lay-offs taking place here and there.

In the face of a hardship, we can see the real face of a person. Some couples get even closer and bonded even more during difficult times. However, some other couples bicker at each other and finally break from each other. By comparing your wife or husband with someone else’s wife or husband, you will pick a fault with even the most perfect spouse of yours. By doing so, you hurt your spouse and you get hurt yourself in turn. What a shame!

A couple should look up to each other as if (s)he is the best out there in the world. Don’t expect something beyond your spouse’s limit. Happiness doesn’t happen all of sudden. Every tiny bit of happiness earned from living daily life earnestly becomes one shiny ball of happiness eventually. Don’t expect too much on your spouse. I don’t mean to give up on your husband or wife. How about expecting only three-fourths of your spouse. She does 0.75 and you do another 0.75, and together you two accomplish 1.5!

Happy marriage and happy life isn’t about enjoying the most expensive dresses and other luxuries in life. Happiness is guaranteed when you think of marrying to your spouse as the best luck ever happened to you!

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,104 건

사람찾기

행사/소식

렌트&리스

비지니스