• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

당신의 사생활, 그것이 알고 싶다!

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 07.04.2015 21:18:49  |  조회수: 6593

시시콜콜 모든 것을 

알고 싶어하는 그녀

자꾸 남의 핸드폰을 보는 건데... 지금 의심하는 거야?

결국 그녀의 남자친구가 소리를 지릅니다. 29세의 직장여성 Y씨는 애인이 생기면 시시콜콜 모든 것을 알고 싶어합니다. 요즘엔 핸드폰이 전화기 이상의 기능을 하다 보니 그녀는 습관적으로 그의 핸드폰을 열어봅니다. 굳이 확인하겠다기보다는 그가 누구랑 통화하고, 어떻게 하루를 보내는지가 궁금한 겁니다.

그녀는 그것이 자신만의 사랑방식이라고 하지만, 그의 입장에서는 사실 기분이 나쁩니다. 궁금하면 그냥 물어보면 것을, 핸드폰을 자기 마냥 보느냐는 거지요. 믿어서 그러는 아니냐는 그의 말도 틀린 아니고요.

30 중반의 A씨는 20 때는 애인이 나이트 가서 부킹하는 것까지 허용을 했답니다. 물론 몰래 가는 것은 안되고요. 자기가 가기 싫다고 애인까지 가게 하는 것도 그렇고, 그런 간다고 나쁜 짓을 하는 것도 아니라는 거지요.

하지만 나이가 들어서 되돌아보니 자신의 그런 자유분방함이 상대를 자극하고, 일탈하는 기회를 아닌가 싶기도 하답니다. 너는 나만 바라봐라..라고 차라리 이랬다면 조금 답답할지는 몰라도 서로에게 충실했을 수도 있다는 생각이 들었다는군요.

사생활에 대한

남자 생각, 여자 생각

사생활에 대한 남녀의 생각을 들어봤습니다.

남성1 : 남자가 여자에게 핸드폰 안보여주는 이유는 분명하다. 다른 여자와 주고 받은 문자, 사진이 있는 경우, 애칭으로 다른 여자 번호가 저장되어 있는 경우, 술집 업소 이름이 써있는 경우이다. 뭔가 감출 있으니까 안보여주는 거다.

여성1 : 내가 싫은 것은 상대도 싫어한다. 나는 남자가 지나치게 나에 대해 알려고 하면 조금은 무서워질 같다. 집착하는 같아서.

남성2 : 아무리 사랑하는 사이라도 내가 사람의 100% 차지한다고 생각하는 욕심이다. 각자 생활은 인정해주고, 함께 있을 때는 서로 잘해주고, 이러는 최선 아닌가? 안보는 데서 하는지까지 알려고 하면 의부증, 의처증 된다.

여성2 : 도덕적으로 문제가 되지 않는다면 비밀이나 사생활은 인정해주는 맞다. 아무리 가까워도 감추고 싶은 있을 있으니까. 하지만 거짓말은 절대 안된다. 그건 믿음을 깨는 것이다.

남성3 : 서로에 대해 모두 수는 없다. 모르는 부분은 추측하지 않는 중요하다. 예전에 학원강사 적이 있는데, 학원은 주말이 바쁜데, 여친은 내가 양다리 걸치는 걸로 오해한 적이 있다. 나를 못믿어주면 화가 나는 아니라 정이 떨어진다. 그래서 헤어졌다.

여성3 : 남자와 여자의 차이가 있다. 여자는 알고 싶어한다. 의심해서가 아니라 작은 하나까지 확인하고 싶어한다. 그것이 남자한테 집착이다, 의심한다, 이런 오해를 주는 같다.

교제 커플들을 보면 사생활 문제로 갈등을 겪는 경우가 의외로 많습니다. 하지만 각자의 생활이 있고, 안에서 갖게 되는 인간관계가 있는데, 어느 정도는 사생활을 인정해야 하지 않을까, 싶기도 합니다. 누구 말대로 서로에게 100% 수는 없으니까요.

Your Privacy, “I Demand to Know”

She wants to know it all

What is wrong with you looking into my cellphone?  Are you not trusting me?!”

At long last, her boyfriend explodes at her.   Miss Y, an office worker aged 29, wants to know every details about her boyfriend.  As you know, cellphone these days is more than just a phone.  It contains a lot of things about you.  She habitually opens up his cellphone.  She is not really up to something.  She is just curious about with whom he’s been on the phone.  That is all.

She insists this is a way of showing her affection for him.  But, being in his shoes, it is really upsetting experience of seeing someone poking her nose into his privacy.  The boyfriend protests that all she needs is just to ask him, if she is that much anxious to know, instead of rummaging through his phone records.  Yes, he’s got a good reason to be upset. 

Mr. A, in his mid 30s, previously used to allow his girl friend to have fun at the night clubs without him. He doesn’t enjoy night club himself, and thought it wouldn’t be fair for his girl friend to have no chance go there just because her boyfriend doesn’t like it there. 

Now in his 30s, he regrets that he was too much liberal about it, as their relationship didn’t last long.  He thinks he should have been more conservative about it so his girl friend wouldn’t go to fun places without him and there wouldn’t have been much chance for their relationship to get cracked.

What are men’s thoughts on privacy of your partner, and also women’s thoughts?

Man 1: It is obvious when the guy doesn’t want to let his girl friend check his cellphone.  He might be hiding something, such as messages to and from another girl, other girl’s photos, names of drinking bars, etc.

Woman1: What I don’t like, others don’t like it either.  It’d be scary if my boyfriend demands to know too much about my life. 

Man 2: No matter how much you love someone, it is not acceptable to want the person to share every bit of her life.  You’d better respect her own privacy, and only do your best loving her when getting together.  If you insist to know about her 24/7, that is morbid.

Woman 2: You need to respect others’ privacy and personal secrets.  People may have things they don’t want to share with others no matter how close they are with each other.  But, lying is a different subject.  You shouldn’t lie about anything.  That is a breach of trust.

Man 3: We can’t know everything about each other.  It is important you don’t guess on things you don’t know about.  I once got a job as an instructor at an academic institute, which got usually busy on weekends.  My girl friend suspected me dating another girl as I couldn’t take much time out for her on weekends.  When the other doesn’t trust me, I not only get mad but also I find her disgusting.  We broke up in time.

Woman 3: There does exist difference between men and women.  Women want to know it all.  It is not because they get suspicious but they just want to share every bit of their man.  Perhaps this tendency is viewed by men as obsession or suspicion. 

A lot more couple, than we think, get in trouble over their privacy intrusion issue.  People may need their own space entirely for themselves.  Every wholesome human relationship, not just romantic relationship, may start from acknowledging each other’s individual privacy.  After all, we cannot devote to each other 100%!

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건