• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

미소가 아름다운 사람

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 12.29.2014 18:47:17  |  조회수: 7804

미소가 아름다운 사람

미소가 아름다운 사람이 드문 세상,

미소를 짓자

회원이 이런 말을 하더군요. 직장 동료가 오래 연애를 했는데, 언제 결혼할 거냐고 물었더니 결혼할 거라면서 그녀를 너무 오래 기다리게 같다 말하는 순간 그의 얼굴에 희미하게 비치는 미소가 그렇게 보기 좋더랍니다. 사랑하는 사람을 생각한 순간이겠지요. 그래서 언제 저런 미소를 지어볼까?한숨이 나왔다는군요.

누가 그러더라고요. 모든 사람은 사람을 위한 미소를 가지고 있다고요. 미소가 서로에게 비춰질 인연이 만들어지는 것이지요. 아직 혼자라면 미소를 지어본 적이 없을 수도 있어요.

20 후반의 직장여성 O씨는 주변 평판이 좋은 편입니다. 그녀의 학벌이나 직업이 최고 수준도 아니고, 외모도 수수한 편입니다. 그런데도 그녀를 만난 사람들은 하나 같이 마음이 따뜻해짐을 느낀다고 합니다. 비결은 무엇일까요? 바로 그녀의 미소 때문입니다. 남자나 여자나 밝게 웃는 사람이 호감을 얻는 같습니다.

세상이 각박하고 살기가 힘들다 보니 웃는 얼굴 보기도 쉽지 않습니다. 또한 많은 분들을 만나지만, 미소 짓는 분을 적은 됩니다. 성형수술이 흔해지면서 미남 미녀들은 넘치는데, 미소가 아름다운 사람은 드물지요.

이런 생각은 어떨까요? 좋은 일이 있고, 좋은 사람을 만나서 미소를 짓는다면 더할 나위 없겠지만, 그게 당장 힘들다면 그냥 미소 짓는 거죠. 미소 짓다 보면 정말 웃는 일이 생길 수도 있으니까요. 그리고 그런 미소가 누군가의 마음을 움직이기도 하고요.

사람의 좋은 내면은

밝은 표정과 미소로 나타난다

내가 웃어야 거울도 웃는다고 하지요. 사람들은 나의 진짜 모습을 모릅니다. 보여지는 나의 인상, 이미지만 전달됩니다. 결국 이미지란 스스로가 만드는 것입니다. 그렇다면 이왕이면 누군가에게 미소 짓는 모습으로 기억되는 좋지 않을까요?

스펙을 쌓아야 직장도 갖고, 결혼도 하는 세상입니다. 하지만 제가 생각하기에 적어도 결혼만큼은 스펙도 중요하지만, 좋은 품성을 가진 사람이어야 하는데, 그런 내면은 밝은 표정과 미소로 나타나곤 합니다.

여성회원은 자기는 웃으면 얼굴이 넓적해져서 특히 남자 앞에서는 웃는다고 하던데요. 어쩜 그녀가 좋은 스펙을 가졌음에도 서른을 훌쩍 넘겨서도 혼자인 이유가 그것 때문이 아닌가 싶어서 넌지시 귀띔을 해주었습니다. 다음 번에 그녀가 밝은 표정으로 만남을 가진 결과를 알려줄텐데, 은근히 기대가 됩니다.

남녀의 만남을 이어주는 미소만큼 좋은 도구도 없는 같습니다. 물론 호감을 표시할 가장 좋은 수단이고, 말문이 막히거나 분위기가 어색할 , 실수를 했거나 상대의 실수를 눈감아줄 때도 활용 가능합니다.

하나, 살며시 미소 모습은 얼마나 오래 기억에 남는지 모르겠습니다. 미소가 아름다운 분들이 많아지길 바라는 마음입니다.

Beautiful Smiles

Hard to find people with beautiful smiles…

Start smiling yourself

I remember one of our members telling me this story.  His friend at the workplace was in a relationship for a long time.  One day he asked his friend “so, what’s your wedding plan?’ And he saw his face beaming with beautiful smile when he said “well, soon enough.  I’ve kept her waiting for so long..”  Probably at that moment he was thinking about his girlfriend he adores.  This member of ours sighed a deep sigh of envy thinking to himself “would there come day I could have that smile?” 

Somebody said that everyone in the world has a special smile for a special person.  When they radiate this special smile at each other, that is when they are destined for each other for life. 

Miss O, a regular office lady in late 20s, is spoken well around.  She doesn’t possess a top school background or career.  She is not exceptionally good-looking either.  Yet, people want to gather around her and feel warmth from her.  So, what is her secret?  It is her SMILE.  Individuals with beautiful smile, men or women, certainly win some score more than anything.

Things are tough and life is not easy these days.  So, it is hard to find some things to smile about also.  I get to meet a lot of people.  It is my job to meet people.  Yet, I hardly get to see those with smiling faces.  Advanced cosmetic surgery produces tons of good-looking guys and women.  But, where are those with bright smiles?!

My suggestion.  Yes, there is not much to celebrate and smile about in our life.  Granted.  So, why don’t we just smile first and keep smiling.  And who knows?  Then something or someone may happen in your life to make you really smile this time.  Smiling face is powerful enough to move people’s mind.  That is for sure.

Good heart shines through bright countenance and beautiful smile.

It is so said that I smile first so I get smiled back from the mirror.  Others make judgment of me based on what they see from me.  This is personal image.  I am the one who determines my  own image.  So how about making yourself a smiling image that can be remembered by others as loving and lovable?

Nowadays, everybody is eager to upgrade qualifications to get a job, and to marry.  But good character is more than just good qualification.  It is especially so for marriage.  Bright countenance and beaming smile is the proof of the good heart. 

Smile is the best catalyst between man and woman.  It is the best means to show your interest, and a terrific ice breaker. 

Gentle and beautiful smile is remembered for long.  I hope to get more and more smiles from whom I meet.  

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건