• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

뚱뚱한 비호감형인 그가 인기남이 된 비결은 유머

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 12.11.2014 21:57:16  |  조회수: 9416

뚱뚱한 비호감형인 그가 인기남이 비결은 유머

개그맨들이 대부분

미녀와 결혼하는 이유

고등학교 동창인 2명의 남성이 함께 회원가입을 적이 있습니다. 단짝이라는 말이 무색할 정도로 사람의 스타일은 많이 달랐습니다. A씨는 훤칠한 , 중저음의 목소리가 인상적인 미남형인 반면, B씨는 작은 키에 비만형 체형의 다소 외모가 쳐지는 남성이었거든요.

처음엔 과연 B씨를 만나고 싶어하는 여성이 있을까, 걱정을 했습니다. 하지만 1달여쯤 지나면서 예상 밖의 상황이 펼쳐졌습니다. 잘생긴 A씨는 교제가 이뤄지고 있는 반면, B씨에 대한 여성들의 호감도가 높았기 때문입니다.

뚱뚱한 비호감형 B씨을 인기남으로 만든 비결은 무엇이었을까요? 여성들은 B씨를 보면 처음에는 싫어하다가 같이 있게 되면 그의 유머감각 덕분에 즐거워들 했다는군요.

유머감각은 이성에 대해 호감을 갖게 하는 요소인 같아요. 개그맨들이 대부분 미녀와 결혼하는 것만 봐도요.

여자가 호감을 갖게 하는

작은 계기라도 만들 아는 센스

이성관계에서 유머감각은 얼마나 중요한 걸까요?

여성1: 썰렁한 유머라도 준비해서 나오는 분들은 점수를 많이 주는 편이다. 노력한다는 중요한 아닌가?

남성1: 많이 해서 재밌게 해주면 사람이 너무 가벼워보인다고 하고, 점잖게 있으면 재미 없다고 하고. 어느 장단에 춤을 춰야 할지 난감할 때가 있다.

여성2: 유머까지는 아니더라도 말에 센스 있게 반응해주는 것만으로도 호감이 간다.

남성2: 유머감각보다는 대화가 통하는 필요하다. 대화만 통해도 만남은 즐겁고, 오래 유지될 같다.

여성3: 가치관은 진지해야 하지만, 사람 자체가 너무 진지하면 답답하다. 예전에 만난 사람 그렇다. 매번 진지한 대화를 해서 내가 편한 주제를 바꾸면 다시 진지해진다. 결국 지쳐서 한달만에 정리했다.

남성3: 여자들은 지루한 것을 싫어하는 같다. 이벤트 좋아하고, 서프라이즈 좋아하고, 이러다 보니 여자 마음 얻기가 힘들다. 하지만 말솜씨로 한순간에 여자 마음 사로잡는 것보다는 진심을 보여주는 중요하지 않을까.

여성4: 재밌는 얘기 못하더라도 여자 얘기 들어주고, 맞장구 쳐주는 것도 좋다. 남자는 성실한 최고인 같다.

남성4: 여자를 말로 즐겁게 해주는 것도 좋다. 하지만 언젠가 이경실씨가 이런 적이 있다. 결혼해서 같이 사는데 남자가 해야 하나밖에 없다. 그저 예쁘다, 예쁘다, 해주면 여자는 행복해한다. 말에 공감한다.

남녀관계에서 유머감각이 활력소가 되는 맞지만, 물론 그게 다는 아니죠. 그렇다고 부담은 안가져도 같아요. 남자가 달변일 필요는 없습니다. , 여자가 호감을 갖게 하는 작은 계기라도 만들 아는 센스는 있어야 같네요.

예를 들어 여자가 약속에 늦은 경우 미안해하지 않도록 작은 호의를 표시하는 , 여자가 관심을 갖는 것에 대해 얘기를 끌어내고, 맞장구 쳐주는 , 이런 정도면 대화를 주도하지 않더라도 서로 만날 있지 않을까 싶네요.

He is Fat, Ugly, and He Is Popular!

Comedians marry the beauty.

Two men came to me to become our members.  They were high school friends.  Although they are the best buddies to each other, they looked so- different from each other.  Guy A was tall, handsome with attractive deep voice.  B was short, fat and rather ugly. 

I was worried over this guy B.  Not many women would want to go out with him, apparently so.  But, my concern was proved WRONG in about a month.  Handsome guy A was still struggling with relationship.  And this guy B was highly popular among women. 

So, what is the secret that made B a popular guy?  Humor. Right, it was his humor that moved women’s preference from ‘dislike’ to ‘like, thumb up.’   

Sense of humor must be something to make things happen in relationship.  Many comedians marry beautiful women, don’t they?

Sensibility attracts women.

How important is ‘sense of humor’ in a relationship?

Woman 1: I tend to be generous to guys who prepare fun stories and bring them to the first date, although at times those stories suck.  I mean, at least they take the date seriously so they get themselves prepared.

Man 1: Sometimes I am taken as frivolous for talking a lot and trying to make her laugh.  If I keep quiet I am branded as a dull guy.  I have no idea…

Woman 2: If the guy is sensible enough to understand what I say and react sensibly, that will do also.

Man 2: I think smooth-flowing conversation works better than humor.  You don’t have to make her laugh, as long as you leave her a memory of pleasant and meaningful conversation. 

Woman 3: People’s value system is important and taken seriously.  However, if the person talks about serious subject all the time, this is getting too much.  I met a guy before, who always wanted to talk about a heavy and serious subject.  I got tired and our relationship lasted only about a month.

Man 3: Women hate to get bored.  They love events, surprises, etc.  It is hard to win their hearts.  It ‘d be fine to entertain them with some funny talks.  But, wouldn’t it be even better to show your truthfulness?

Woman 4: Although you are not a good talker, it’d also be equally important to be a good listener.  I take sincerity as the best virtue of a man.

Man 4: Lip service can be a great service to women.  Once woman-comedian Kyungshil Lee said “there is only one mission for husband, that he just keeps telling his wife ‘aren’t you pretty, aren’t you pretty… “  And she is happy indeed.”  I agree.    

It is true that sense of humor works as a catalyst between man and woman.  But it doesn’t take care of all the problems.  Men don’t have to be entertainers, although they may be sensible enough to turn ordinary moments into something meaningful to earn women’s favor, i.e. being a good listener, etc..

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건