• 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

마구 쏘는 남자 vs 짠돌이, 신랑감으로는

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 11.25.2014 22:29:02  |  조회수: 8494

마구 쏘는 남자  vs  짠돌이, 신랑감으로는?

무분별하고 충동적인

소비성향의 남자

남친과 2년째 교제 중인 J씨는 얼마 남친의 오피스텔에 갔다가 탁자 위에 놓인 신용카드 내역서를 우연히 보고는 깜짝 놀랐다고 합니다. 여비서○○라는 곳에서 100만원 가까운 돈이 결제되어 있었기 때문입니다. 그녀가 남친에게 따져 물었더니 허락도 없이 그런 것을 보느냐? 오히려 화를 내더라네요.

그녀가 집요하게 캐묻자 남친은 동창들과 오랜만에 모임이 있어서 한번 가봤다 것입니다. 그녀는 말이 나온 김에 다른 달의 카드내역서도 확인해보고 싶었지만, 그가 순순히 보여줄 리가 없어 일단은 한발 물러선 상태입니다.

그녀가 화가 것은 남친이 여자 있는 술집에 갔다는 것이 아닙니다. 물론 업무상 가야 하는 것도 아닌데, 굳이 자기 발로 찾아간 것도 문제지만 술값이 많이 나왔는데 혼자서 비용 부담을 했다는 거죠.

이런 무분별하고 충동적인 소비성향을 고치지 않는다면 결혼을 해서도 경제적인 어려움을 겪을 수도 있다는 생각에 벌써부터 걱정이 됩니다. 남들 보기에는 한턱도 내는 화통한 사람이라 인기가 있을지 모르지만, 그런 인기는 물거품 같이 사라지게 마련입니다.

아끼는 것도 적당히,

필요한 데는 돈을 아는 사람

만나는 사람이 자기한테 돈을 너무 쓴다고 불평하는 여성을 만난 적이 있습니다. 데이트 비용을 거의 내니까 쓰는 것도 아닌데, 선물 같은 것을 한다는 거죠. 사람에게서 선물 받고, 대접 받고 헤어질 것이 아니라 진지하게 미래를 생각한다면 돈을 쓰는 나쁜 아니지 않을까요?

여러분들 생각은 어떠세요?

남성1: 여자들의 마음은 모르겠다. 아끼면 자기한테 아낀다고 서운해하고, 쓰면 결혼해서 많이 쓸까봐 걱정을 한다. 생각에는 아끼는 남자에게 한표. 잘쓰는 남자들은 자기 여자한테만 쓰는 아니고, 다른 사람들에게도 쓴다. 현실에서는 쓰는 남자가 인기남이지만, 결혼해서는 헤픈 확률이 높다.

남성2: 여자를 만나면 100% 내가 돈을 써야 마음이 편하다. 내가 개념 없이 쓰는 것을 알기 때문에 야무진 여자랑 결혼해서 경제권을 넘길 생각이다.

남성3: 결혼을 전제로 만남이라면 아끼는 사람, 자린고비 같은 말고, 상식적이고 합리적으로 아끼는 사람을 만나는 좋다. 하지만 실제 남녀만남에서는 절약 마인드를 갖고 있으면 퇴짜 맞기 쉽지만, 결혼해서는 이런 사람이 진국이다.

여성1: 대개는 아끼는 남자가 좋다고 한다. 하지만 현실에 맞닥뜨려봐야 제대로 생각을 하게 된다. 쓰지만, 구별 잘하면 쓰는 남자가 좋고, 아끼지만, 외모도 후줄근하고 누가 봐도 짠돌이라는 생각이 들면 아끼는 남자는 꽝이다.

여성2: 아끼는 것도 좋지만, 레스토랑 가서 메뉴판 먼저 보고는 닫아버리고, 자기 마음대로 음식 시키는 남자를 한번 만나보면 아끼는 남자에 대한 생각이 바뀔 것이다.

여성3: 쓰는 남자는 결혼해서 습관이 자의든 타의든 바뀔 있지만, 아끼는 남자는 결혼하고도 좋은 버릇이 이어진다. 부인에게도 보여 줄텐데, 그래도 좋다면 아끼는 남자와 결혼하는 좋을 .

뭐든 지나치면 금방 바닥 드러난다.

사랑도, 지갑도..

과유불급이란 말이 떠오르네요. 뭐든 지나치면 되고, 아끼는 것도 적당히, 필요한 데는 돈을 아는, 그런 판단력과 절제력을 가진 사람이 최고의 상대입니다.

( 단락 보충)

하지만 당장 연애할 때는 쓰는 남자가 좋아보이죠. 돈을 얼마나 쓰느냐가 자신에 대한 마음이라고 생각하는 분들도 있고요. 그런데 연애할 흥청망청 돈을 써대는 남자의 호의(?) 호강하다가 결혼해서 갚느라 고생했다는 얘기를 들으면 결국 화살이 자신에게 돌아오는 거죠.

연애라는 결혼할 사람인지를 파악하는 과정으로 본다면 사람이 자신을 위해 돈을 쓰느냐, 안쓰느냐를 따지기보다는 소비성향을 파악하고 맞춰가는 필요하겠죠.

Big Spender vs Penny Pincher, Which Makes a Better Husband?

Man with Compulsive Spending Habit

Miss J is in relationship with her boyfriend for 2 years now.  The other day she went to visit him at his officetel.  She happened to look into a credit card statement there, where there was an expense of $1,000 for a drinking bar!  She demanded an explanation from him and he got mad back at her saying “why are you poking into my stuff without asking me first?!”

She didn’t give in, and kept demanding an answer.  Finally, he explained about this saying he was once invited to that place for a school alumni gathering.  She wanted very much to look into other expenditures in the statement also.  But her boyfriend wouldn’t let her do that.

She is upset, not because her boyfriend went to a place where girls serve male clients, but because he volunteered to pay the whole check amount for the group!   

There is a concern over his indiscriminate and compulsive spending pattern, as such a habit can put household finance in jeopardy once he starts a family.  Others may think of him as the man of men, ready to open up his wallet for his buddies, but is it worth being a popular guy at the cost of his own family’s economic  well-being?

Tight fist not welcome, either.  Be a wise spender.

Some women complain their dates hardly open up their wallet for them.  What they really mean is their boyfriends don’t lavish them with gifts, etc.  Is such complaint justified?... I guess not.  Let us hear what other singles say about this.

Man 1: I can never understand women’s psychology.  They complain because we spare and save, and they also complain when we squander.  I vote for frugal guys.  When a guy doesn’t hesitate to spend for his girlfriend, chances are that he may also waste money on others too.  He may earn a title of a popular guy for his generosity, but he may become an irresponsible head of his household for such spending habit..

Man 2: When I date a woman, I feel comfortable when I pay for all the expenses.  I know I  am not good at making ends meet, therefore I want to meet a woman of solid economic mind and hand the decision-making role of family finance over to her. 

Man 3: If you are seeing a guy as your future spouse, you’d better pick a guy with rational and reasonable habit of saving money, not an outright scrooge.  If a guy tries to spare and save while he dates a girl, she may not find it pleasing.  But I assure you that this kind of guy can make a  real good material for a husband once a family is formed.

Woman1: People usually say they prefer a frugal man.  But you never know until you actually meet one.  A money-spending guy is very fine as long as he knows when to spend and how.  A stingy  guy never opening up his wallet is good for nothing.

Woman 2: Being frugal is okay.  But, I don’t want to date a guy who shoves off the restaurant menu to the side, and just orders food for his date, even without asking her first.  

Woman 3: Big spender may or may not change his spending habit after marriage.  However, frugal guy can keep his good spending habit even after marriage.  I’d rather marry a guy who is frank about his saving habit. 

Too much is as bad as too little… showing love, spending money, everything…

Yes, too much is as bad as too little.  Anything too much can’t be good.  Moderation is the best answer in all things, i.e. spending, saving, etc.  If you can find a man with such discretion and self-control, you’ve got yourself the best there is. 

DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건

사람찾기

행사/소식

렌트&리스

비지니스