결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

그 남자의 드레스코드에 대한 여자 10명의 충고

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 04.27.2014 23:39:05  |  조회수: 7515
그 남자의 드레스코드에 대한 여자 10명의 충고

아직도 사람 자체가 중요하지, 너무 겉치레에 신경쓰면 안된다는 분 계신가요? 남녀만남은 자기 생각만 주장한다고 되는 건 아니죠. 상대의 느낌도 당연히 존중해줘야 하는데요.
30대 중반의 K씨는 최근에야 이런 생각을 하게 되었다고 합니다. 공대 졸업, 3형제 집안, 이런 환경에서 자라서 직장도 비슷한 분위기이다 보니 외모를 꾸미는 데는 신경을 쓰지 않았다고 합니다. 성격도 그렇고요. 그래서 그동안 소개를 받으면 대충 보이는 옷을 입고 나가곤 했다는군요.

만남이 잘 안되는 것에 대해 “절실할 때 만나면 된다”는 주의였고, 누군가 그에게 외모나 옷차림 좀 신경쓰라고 충고라도 해주면 “나도 외모 따지는 여자들 싫다. 사람이 겉만 번지르르해서 뭐에 쓰게..”하며 귓등으로 듣곤 했습니다.
그러다가 한참 후배에게서 청첩장 받고, 친구도 아닌 후배 아들 돌잔치에 가는 일이 늘면서 자신에 대해 생각을 해봤다는군요. 게다가 “여자는 화장빨, 남자는 옷빨, 머릿빨인 것도 모르냐?”는 동료의 말을 듣고는 이제는 양말, 속옷까지도 신경을 써보겠다는 각오가 대단합니다.
그가 궁금한 것은 정말 여자들은 옷 잘 입는 남자 좋아하는지, 첫 만남때 어떻게 입어야 할지, 뭐 이런 것들입니다. 여성 여러분, 노총각 한명 구제해주게 솔직한 의견 주세요!!

여성1: 복고풍의 걸을 때 펄럭이는 청바지는 절대 입지 말것. 스키니는 아니더라도 슬림핏이면 좀 젊어보이는 것 같다.
여성2: 진지하게 만나기 전까지는 깔끔한 분위기의 세미 정장이 좋다. 난 개인적으로 남자가 정장 입으면 신뢰감이 간다.
여성3: 만남 초기에 편한 차림으로 나올 때는 상대방에게 미리 얘기해주는 게 예의일 것 다. 정장 쫙 빼입고 나왔는데, 남성이 가볍게 입고 있으면 많이 어색하기 때문.
여성4 : 남자가 너무 과하게 멋부리는 것도 부담이지만, 적당한 센스는 여성의 호감을 얻는 플러스 요인이다.
여성5: 골프의류는 입지 마세요. 아저씨 같아서리..
여성6: 그런 것도 다 개인취향이다. 난 체육대회 끝나고 바로 왔다면서 트레이닝복 입은 남자 만난 적 있는데, 그런 사정을 알아선지 자연스럽고 편안해서 좋았다. 뭘 입건,
좋은 대화를 해서 서로를 알아가는 시간을 만드는 게 중요할 것 같다.
여성7: 여자들은 당연히 의상 스타일 많이 본다, 그것으로 상대의 성격, 라이프 스티일까지도 파악하니까. 상대에게 잘 보이는 건 좋은데, 완전 새옷은 적응이 안되어 불편하니까 안좋은 것 같다. 옷을 새로 장만했다면 두어번 입어서 익숙해진 후에 입고 나오는 게 좋다.
여성8: 친구 소개해주러 나갔는데, 남자가 노스페이스 자켓에 청바지 입고 나와서 뜨악 했는데, 정작 친구는 좋다고 하더라. , 인연이 되면 뭘 입어도 좋은 것 같기는 한데, 그래도 아무 거나 입었다는 느낌을 주는 최악의 선택은 안하는 게 최소한의 매너라고 생각한다.
여성9: 뭐를 입으라는 것보다는 입지 말라는 것을 주의하는 게 더 나을 것 같다. 20대에 스타일이 좋으면 청바지도 어울리는데, 30대 중반으로 넘어가면 아무리 최강 동안이라도 그런 차림은 없어보인다.
여성10:차려입는 것도 좋은데, 여자들은 의외로 완전 정장은 선보는 티 내는 것 같아 싫어할 수도 있다. 캐쥬얼 정장 정도가 적당할 것 같다. 그리고 만남이 계속되면서 상대의 선호 스타일을 파악하면 거기에 맞춰 코디하는 것도 좋을 것 같다. 상대가 알고 보니 청바지를 좋아한다면 가볍게 입어도 좋고, 그런 식으로.

100명 만나면 100가지 스타일이 나오겠지요. 처음 만나는데, 어떤 스타일을 좋아하는지 알
수 있겠어요? 거기에 얽매이지 말고, 상대가 나처럼 입고 나왔을 때 내 기분은 어떨까를 생
각해보면 답이 나오겠지요.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Ten Women Say About Men’s Dress Code…

Do you still think worthless of grooming your appearance?  Do you still think what matters is what you are INSIDE, not what you look OUTSIDE?  But, the thing is when you date,  have your own way according to your own thought may not help.  Rather, you need to respect your partner’s feeling, too.
Mr. K, in his mid-30s, came to have this thought recently.  He is a graduate of an engineering college.  His siblings are all brothers.  Naturally he was grown to be indifferent to grooming himself.  His character also doesn’t enjoy grooming and the stuff.  On blind dates, he usually looked casual, even sloppy. 
Although he was not successful in any relationship, he did not think of it seriously, saying “when I need to meet someone the most, I get to meet someone…”  When his friends comment on his attire, he would never listen to them saying “I don’t like those kinds either, those who only care about the gaudy look.”
Now, he gets wedding invitation letters from those way younger than his age, and goes to first birthday parties for babies of those younger than his age.  Now came the time to think about himself, finally.  Now he listens to people saying “Don’t you get it?  Make-ups make difference for women, and attire & hairstyles for men!”  Now he is determined that he will change everything he wears, even socks and underwear.
He desperately needs advices on whether women really give extra credit to men with good sense of dress code, what to wear for the first date, etc.  Ladies, please throw in your candid opinions so this poor guy K can finally meet his girl! 

Woman 1: Never wear jean pants fluttering with wide cut.  Men look younger in slim fit, if not skinny, jean.

Woman 2: Semi suit with dandy look will work for guys until they get real close and serious.  Personally, I tend to trust men in suit.

Woman 3: If you want to go out on the first date in a casual wear, let your partner know that you are going to wear casual.  I think it is a courtesy for the woman. It’d be embarrassing for the woman who got dressed to the nines, and finds the man in casual look! 

Woman 4: Although exceedingly fashionable man can be “too much,”  a certain amount of stylish look can be a credit to win favor from women.

Woman 5: Don’t put on golf wear.  You look like you are in mid-life.

Woman 6:  It all depends on individual propensity.  I once met a man who came to the first date appointment in sports uniform, as he came directly from an athletic event.  I was not offended, and even felt comfortable and pleasant.  It doesn’t matter what you wear.  What really matters is having a truthful conversation to get to know each other.

Woman 7: Women consider fashion style for sure, since what you wear and how can be a clue to the person’s personality and lifestyle.  It’d be sweet to try your best look to project a good impression to your partner.  However, wearing a brand new suit so looking unnatural and uncomfortable is a disaster.  So, how about wear a new suit a couple of times before coming to the date, so you may look comfy and fit in your first date.

Woman 8: I went to a blind date appointment, to introduce my friend to a guy.  He was there wearing North Face jacket and jeans.  I was dumbfounded, but my friend found it attractive!  When karma is there I guess it doesn’t matter what you wear.  Still, it is a courtesy not to take a worst choice in your attire as you go on to your first date.

Woman 9: It’d be better to advise NOT to wear, rather than WHAT to wear.  If you are in 20s with some style, jeans work fine.  But, if you are already in 30s, you may look cheap in your jeans, no matter how good your body looks. 

Woman 10: It’d be fine for guys to be dressed up, but in some cases woman may not like the formal look, against most of our expectation.  So, I think wearing casual suit is a safe choice.  As the relationship progresses, man may adjust his attire in consideration of his date’s preferences. 

As for the styles and preference for styles, 100 different persons may have 100 different tastes.   How could you even guess what style your date would prefer?  So, how about imagine how I would feel if my dating partner shows up in this type of attire I am wearing?  Then you may come to the right answer to this issue!
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건