이웅진

결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

뚱뚱한 그녀가 예쁜 이유

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 12.15.2013 22:32:31  |  조회수: 7152
30대 중반의 L씨는 현재 진지하게 생각하는 여성이 있습니다. 몇 번의 교제가 실패한 후 그는 더 이상 외모 보지 말고, 마음씨 예쁜 여자 만나야겠다는 생각을 했고, 그러던 차에 한 여성을 만났다고 합니다. 그녀는 평균 체중 이상의뚱뚱하다는 표현이 맞는 사람이었어요. 근데, 얼마나 귀엽고 활달한 스타일인지, 몇 번 만날수록 L씨는 그녀가 뚱뚱한지는 전혀 눈에 들어오지 않는다고 하네요.

선우에서 재미있는 조사를 한 적이 있는데요. 결혼한 여성회원 4000여명을 대상으로 체형과 결혼까지의 미팅횟수의 관계를 알아보니 저 체중여성(6.8) > 정상체중여성(5.6) > 과 체중여성(3.2)로 나타났습니다. 체중이 적을수록 미팅의 기회가 많은 거지요.

이렇듯 많은 남성들이 날씬한 여성을 선호하지만, 모든 남성이 그렇지는 않습니다. 통통한 여성을 좋아하기도 하고, 몸매보다는 분위기를 더 보는 남성도 있습니다. 요즘 대세인 한 아이돌 그룹에도 작고 통통한 스타일을 좋아하는 멤버가 있더라고요.

이렇게 과체중이 결혼의 불리한 조건이기는 하지만, 오히려 그런 부분을 매력으로 여기는 남성도 존재하기 때문에 뚱뚱한 그녀도 얼마든지 결혼할 수 있는 거지요.

뚱뚱한 그녀에 대해 호감이 있는 남성들은 이렇게 생각합니다.

남성1: 나는 깡마른 체형보다는 통통하면서 라인이 살아있는 스타일이 더 좋다. 체질적으로 마른 여성도 있지만, 남성들이 좋아한다는 이유로 대책없이 살을 빼는 사람도 봤다. 그런 사람은 결혼하면 긴장감이 줄어들어 살이 막 찐다. 그런 사람보다는 건강미 넘치는 사람이 좋다.
남성2: 모델 뺨치는 외모의 여성을 만난 적이 있는데, 인간미가 없다고 할까, 이상하게 매력이 안느껴져서 몇 번 안만나보고 그만뒀다. 뚱뚱하더라도 느낌이 둔하지 않으면 크게 눈에 거슬릴 것 같지는 않다. 만날수록 매력이 있는 사람도 있으니까.
남성3: 남자들이 몸매를 많이 보긴 하지만, 몸매만 보지는 않는다. 물론 살이 뒤룩뒤룩 찐 여자는 다들 싫어하겠지만.
남성4: 연예인 몸매에 머리에서 깡통 소리 나는 여자보다 살을 좀 쪘더라도 현명한 여자가 더 매력적으로 보인다. 결혼할 나이가 돼서 그런가?
남성5: 내 친구는 여친이 뚱뚱했는데, 살을 좀 빼니까 인물이 확 살더라. 얼굴이 예쁘면 좀 뚱뚱해도 괜찮고, 나중에 잘 설득해서 다이어트 하게 하면 된다.

생각해보면 조금 모자라는 조건을 가진 사람들이 결혼할 수 있었던 것은 그런 사람을 좋아하는 이성이 존재하는 자연의 섭리이기도 하지만, 자신의 외모나 조건에 위축되지 않는 긍정적인 삶의 자세도 큰 이유가 됩니다. 스스로 위축되고 당당하지 못하면 마음의 문을 닫게 되고, 설령 좋은 사람이 나타나도 잘 될 리가 없으니까요.

20131213.JPG

She’s a big girl, yet she’s pretty!

A guy, ‘L’, has a woman in his mind.  Actually, he met several women before her, and he broke up with them all.  Now he is a bit wiser and telling himself not to look for skin-deep beauty but for beauty inside.  And he met yet another woman.  She was a ‘fatty’ at first glance.  But, she was cute, active and pleasant.  Now, he doesn’t mind her overweight anymore as he enjoys meeting her so much.

There was an interesting survey conducted by Sunoo.  4,000 married women members were asked on their body type and number of blind dates before getting married.  The findings are: underweight women with 6.8 dates, average-weight women with 5.6 and overweight women with 3.2.  Isn’t it awesome that skinny women actually needed more blind dates before getting married?!

Although most men prefer slim girls, not ALL men do.  Some guys like plump women or look for their ambiance rather than their look.

Overweight is NOT necessarily a handicap in getting married, because there are some guys in the world who find plump women attractive!

Here are some thoughts from men preferring fat women.

Man 1: I like fat and yet curvy style, rather than a skinny one.  Although there are women born to be skinny, but there also are women forcing themselves into diet to shed many pounds off their weight.  Those women, once getting married, will go back to fat lifestyle again because their objective has been accomplished and there is no reason any more to keep themselves in slim shape.  I like women with natural and healthy look, although they may look a bit fatty.

Man 2: I once met a woman of striking look like a super model or something… But I couldn’t get any feelings from her, as if she were not a real human being.  Although a woman may be a fat girl, I wouldn’t take it seriously as long as she is sensitive, witty and lovable.

Man 3: I don’t deny that men look for body shape.  But, they don’t look ONLY for it, although no men wouldn’t want women with huge fatty flesh swaying back and forth….

Man 4: There are women with movie-star look, and empty brain.  I would rather meet women with average look but with some brain.  For, probably now I am now seeking a life-long companion, not a trophy girlfriend.

Man 5: My friend’s girl friend was a fat girl.  Once she shed off some pounds, she look totally different and better!  If a fat woman has a pretty face, she has a potential that at a later time she may be persuaded into dieting and she will look awesome.

At times those with unfavorable conditions, such as overweight, get married smoothly probably thanks to our merciful God for allowing some people finding the handicap attractive in their eyes.  But also, it is because those with such handicap are not defeated by their own weaknesses and take on a positive attitude in their lives.  So, dear singles, let’s keep up our spirit and open mind, otherwise we won’t succeed even if the best of the bests happen in our lives!
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건