결혼정보회사 선우 대표

• 현) 웨딩TV 대표이사
  • 전) 우송 정보 대학 웨딩이벤트학과 겸임교수
phone_android 213-435-1113
sunoola

잘나가는 남성들, 손절매 하세요!

글쓴이: sunwoo  |  등록일: 09.23.2013 01:04:40  |  조회수: 8992
잘나가는 남성들, ‘손절매하세요!

30대 초반으로 금융회사에 근무하는 K씨는 주말을 앞두면 바빠집니다. 지금 공식적으로 만나는 여자는 2, 거기에 친구도, 애인도 아닌 애매한 관계로 만남을 갖는 여자가 2-3명 되다 보니 서로 안겹치게 약속을 잡느라 머리가 아플 지경인 거지요.

주변에서는 그를바람둥이로 낙인을 찍었지만, 그로서도 할 말은 있습니다. 본인 명의의 중형 아파트 한 채가 있고, 직장도 좋고, 부모님에게서 물려받을 재산도 있고, 그래서 자타 공인 1등 신랑감이고, 아직 결혼하기에 여유가 있는 나이인지라 충분히 결혼상대를 고를 만도 하지요.

지금 만나는 여자가 있지만, 소개팅이 많이 들어오는데 끊기도 아깝고, 아직 결혼을 확정한 것도 아닌데, 그동안 만났던 여자들을 정리할 필요성도 못느끼겠대요. 자신이 여자를 찾아다니는게 아니라 주변에 여자가 많아서 그런 건 자기 잘못이 아닌 거라나요. 

그의 말도 맞습니다. 한창 좋을 때, 이른 바 주가가 최고일 때 자신에게 어울리는 상대를 찾겠다는데, 누가 뭐라 하겠습니까? 만은..이런 분들 중에자기 발목 자기가 잡는경우가 많다는 게 문제입니다. 소위 킹카 중에 결혼이 늦는 남성들 중에 의외로 이런 경우가 많습니다.

남성1 : 대부분의 만남에서 상대가 호감을 표시하다 보니 내 위주로 만남이 이뤄지는 것 같다. 내가 좋으면 만나고, 내가 싫으면 끊고, 이런 식이다. 내 입장에서는 맘에 드는 사람이 자꾸 생기니까 소개팅을 안할래야 안할 수가 없다. 
남성2 : 가끔은 더 발전하지 못하고, 새로운 만남만 되풀이되는 것 같아 답답하기도 하다.   만남에 중독되어 시간을 낭비하고 있는 건 아닌가 해서.. 
남성3 : 한 사람에게만 집중하고 싶은데, 그렇게 임팩트가 있는 여자를 아직 못 만난 것 같다. 
남성4 : 내 얘기가 아니라 조건 좋으면 여자 만날 기회가 넘친다. 정말 결정적으로 확~ 끌리지 않으면 다른 사람도 만나봐야지, 하는 건 여자나 남자나 마찬가지 아닌가? 그건 비난받을 일은 아니라고 본다.
남성5 : 결혼정보회사도 조건 좋은 남성들은 무료로 맞선도 해준다고 하더라. 주변을 보면 혼기 놓친 사람 중에는 여자가 더 많다. 수요와 공급 원칙을 봐도 이런 상황에서는 남자들이 더 유리하다고 본다.

이분들 생각도 틀리지는 않습니다. 만남 기회가 많은데, 왜 몇 사람 안 만나보고 굳이 결정을 해야 하나 싶은 건 당연합니다.

근데요. 계속 소개가 들어오고, 사람을 많이 만난다고 자신의 이성상에 꼭 맞는 사람 만나는 건 아닙니다. 많이 만나다 보면 자신의 스타일에 혼돈이 생기기도 하고, 만족을 모르니까 자꾸다음을 기다리게 됩니다.

가장 문제는 사람을 대충 만난다는 거죠. 나름 인기 있고, 다들 만나려고 하니까요. 제가 아는 30대 후반의 한 남성은 “예전에 만났던 여성들 중에 괜찮은 사람이 많았는데, 그 생각을 하면 시간 낭비, 돈 낭비 하면서 나이가 들었나, 싶어 인생 헛 산 것 같아 미칠 것 같은 생각도 든다고 하더군요.

‘손절매’라는 말 아시죠? 앞으로 주가가 더 하락할 것을 예상하고, 손해를 감수하고라도 주식을 파는 것인데요. 약간은 뉘앙스가 다르지만, 남녀관계에도 손절매가 필요합니다. 지금 한창이라고 자신하는 분들. 언제나 꽃티 청춘이 아닙니다.

지금, 내 옆에 있는 사람, 그게 인연이라 생각하고 최선을 다하세요.
손절매.jpg

Popular guys, NOW is time to sell off!

K” is a promising young man in his early 30s, with a secure job at a prestigious financial firm.  He gets extremely busy over weekends.  He’s got two “official” girl friends, and 2-3 “back-up” girls who are “potential” girl friends of his.  He always wrecks his brain to “schedule” his dates.

He is already dubbed as a womanizer.  But he may have his own justification.  At a relatively young age, he already owns a condo, got a good-paying job, expects an inheritance from his parents, and is at his prime age for getting married.  In a word, he is a blue-chip bachelor.

Although he has “multiple” girlfriends, he also keeps getting blind date offers.  And he accepts them.  As he hasn’t committed himself to a certain girl, he keeps dating several “spousal candidates.”

It’s not my fault,” he says, “it’s not that I chase after them, but they flock to me!”

True.  Maybe, he is not to be blamed, entirely.  What fault is his to look for the best spouse while he is highly sought after!   But, you know what?  This probably could become a snare against himself in settling for a girl and getting married…  Sometimes, we witness outstanding bachelors stay single into their old ages and still keep looking…and looking…

Man 1: Most of my blind dates are interested in me, so I tend to have my way in relationship… keep going if I please, or sever relationship if I don’t like it any more… Every new blind date brings me a better woman, so I keep sailing from one blind date to another.
Man 2: At times, I don’t feel okay about it.  I keep meeting new girls without getting into any serious stage.  I am worried probably I am beating around the bushes and waste precious days of my prime years…
Man 3: I want to focus on one woman, but haven’t had such luck to meet the woman of my life.
Man 4: If you’ve got a good spec (I am not talking about myself), you’ve got plenty of chances to meet women.  Unless you are helplessly “captivated” by a woman, it is absolutely okay to keep meeting new ones.  Who’s going to blame?!
Man 5:  Look around you.  There are usually more single women (past their prime age) than men.  It’s a simple rule of supply and demand.  Men are at the higher ground than women.
Wouldn’t you agree all these men make some sense in saying so, don’t they?  Yeah, there are opportunities (to meet new girls) in front of them, so why not?

Well, let’s look this way.  Meeting as many new people as possible isn’t necessarily good thing, nor gives you higher chance to meet the ONE.  Once you get the hang of it, and the more you meet new ones, the more you will get confused about who is going to befit me.  And you are never satisfied and keep looking for new people.

You are popular and everybody wants to be matched with you.  Here, the problem is you become a “shallow” partner, only touching on the surface in every relationship.  A handsome guy in his late 30s, one of my acquaintances, confided with me that he met indeed several “quality” women in the past, and now he doesn’t understand himself at younger age why I (he) had to waste all those days (and money, too) for nothing!

Make up your mind! And NOW is the time!  You consider yourself at the prime of your season?  Maybe so.  But, it won’t last, and winter will be around the corner in no time.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 각 칼럼니스트가 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다. 라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다. 라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다. 이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다. This column is written by the columnist, and the author is responsible for all its contents. The user is responsible for the judgment made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of this article and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using this information. In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.
전체: 1,100 건