※ 사기글 주의사항 ※
고액 수수료를 명목으로 돈을 보내거나 받는 사람을 구하는 글은 절대 연락하지 마시고 신고하시기 바랍니다.
Open Position: Superintendent
Location: Los Angeles, California.
Who We Are
1 Design Construction, Corp. is a design builder, a Los Angeles based office;
1 Design Construction, Corp. maintains an interactive dialogue between architect, designer, client, and collaborators
to ensure well-thought out design and construction solutions.
1 Design Construction, Corp. has designed and built commercial and residential spaces in Los Angeles, San Jose, Blythe, San Diego,
Las Vegas and New Mexico.
Our projects range from government projects, airports, hotels, spas, restaurants, lounges, retails, gas stations, carwash, offices and residences.
We approach each project with a detailed process that allows for collaboration with the client.
We are looking for a motivated & reliable project job superintendent to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way
in a timely and cost-effective manner. He or She shall be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
The candidate must possess:
3+ the years of construction experiences.
Exceptional qualities and experience in scheduling of the entire job
Experience in ordering of all materials in accordance with the schedule.
Ability to read blueprints of architectural and engineers including Specifications.
Meet and coordinate with all professionals like architects, engineers and other consultants
Ability to get hands dirty and get minor stuff done on the job as required
Ability to coordinate weekly meetings with all subcontractors.
Prepare daily reports for the work progress and expenses on daily basis
Affectively manager the site supervisors, miscellaneous crews to meet deadlines
Deal with city officials for permitting, certificate a deal with city officials for permitting, certificate of occupancy and other inspections
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review & Prepare the Report the work progress with expenses on daily basis
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status on a project basis.
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• BS/BA degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field
• Proficiency using Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• May require travel.
Please submit your resume/portfolio with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다.
이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.
In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.