※ 사기글 주의사항 ※
고액 수수료를 명목으로 돈을 보내거나 받는 사람을 구하는 글은 절대 연락하지 마시고 신고하시기 바랍니다.
Open Position: Senior Architect / Interior Designer
Location: Los Angeles, California.
Who We Are
One Design Lab, Inc. is Architecture, Interior Design firm.
A Los Angeles based office; One Design Lab, Inc. maintains an interactive dialogue between architect, client and collaborators
to ensure well-thought-out design and construction solutions.
One Design Lab, Inc. has designed commercial and residential spaces in Los Angeles, San Jose, Blythe, San Diego, Las Vegas and New Mexico.
Our projects range from government projects, airports, hotels, spas, restaurants, lounges, retails, gas stations, carwash, offices and residences.
We approach each project with a detail process that allows for collaboration with the client.
We are currently looking for a motivated & reliable architect / designer to plan residential & commercial projects and oversee their progress
along the way in a timely manner.
He or She shall be responsible for the organization, implementation and scheduling on all phases of projects from planning, conceptual design
and City/County permits through construction.
Furthermore, require a strong responsibilities and duties for the development of the design per the project owner's comments,
the preparing of the detailed construction documents, and supporting the field team during the construction.
• M-F 8am-5pm (full-time only)
• Developing conceptual & space planning, interior elevation, details, and finishes etc.
• Participating in client meeting, analyzing and incorporating clients' needs and budget into the space designing while complying with standards and codes
• Producing high quality design drawings and 3D Rendering images
• Evaluating & selecting materials
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• BS/BA degree preferably in interior design or architecture
• At least 6 years senior interior design field experiences required or equivalent
• Excellent 3D visualization/rendering skills
• Proficiency using AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Revit, Sketch-up, 3D Max etc.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently
• May require travel
No Remote work. Full time at the office only.
Sponsorship will be available
Please submit your resume/portfolio with references to : email@example.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다.
이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.
In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.