※ 사기글 주의사항 ※
DREAM MAKER ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
고액 수수료를 명목으로 돈을 보내거나 받는 사람을 구하는 글은 절대 연락하지 마시고 신고하시기 바랍니다.
DREAM MAKER ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED is a leading Live Entertainment Company in Asia. The Head office is located in Harbour City of Tsim Sha Tsui which is a major shopping and transport hub. Based on long experience, we have successfully organized and arranged around 200 performances, especially concerts, in many different countries in the world as well as in Hong Kong. We have strengthened connection with various partners in more than 30 different countries in order to provide the best performance to our audiences. And, we are currently looking for talented and passionate individuals to join in our team.
Description of Position (Full-time job only)
1. Contents Production Officer (콘텐츠프로덕션팀)
• Responsible for stage (e.g. concert) supervision and directing;
including stage setting, materials order for the system, establishing budget for each project
• Stage decoration for concerts, broadcast program and extra events
• Translation and Interpretation
• Communicate with Korean/English speakers
2. Contents Business Officer (콘텐츠사업팀)
• Responsible for handling whole the process of organizing the performance (e.g. concert);
including flexible contacts with local promoters, establishing budgets for concert, arrangements for concerts (flight, artist, security, etc.)
• Translation and Interpretation (English, Korean)
• Communicate with Korean/English/(Chinese) speakers
3. Management Officer (경영관리)
• Responsible for handling HR & general administrative duties; including filing to CR, IRD
• Maintain up-to-date financial records
• Assist month-end closing, monthly reporting and auditing
• Translation and Interpretation
• Communicate with Korean/English speaker
Requirements & Qualification (Please read)
1. General requirement:
• Fluent in communicating in English, (Chinese-Cantonese, Mandarin)
• Fluent in communicating Korean (highly preferred)
2. For Applicants for position of 'Contents Production Officer'
• More than 2 years of experience in production of concert (in technical way)
• Technical experience in stage installation
• Bachelor’s degree holder majoring in relating to music or video (preferred)
• Experience in using editing program such as 3D MAX SketchUp, CAD, Photoshop or Illustrator
• Travelling for business in other countries without limitation
3. For Applicants for position of 'Contents Business Officer'
• More than 2 years of experience in Concert planning
• Active and positive attitude
• Experienced in concert (contract) organizing, arrangement
• Knowledge of relevant U.S. law with organizing the performance (preferred)
4. For Applicants for position of Management Officer'
• More than 2 years of experience in Accounting related position
• Bachelor’s degree holder relating to administration, accounting, etc.
• Experience in using accounting system
• In-depth knowledge of accounting
• Knowledge of relevant U.S. law with their job duties (ex) Companies Ordinance, Labor Law (preferred)
Job Application procedure
• Submit applicant’s own resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Contact made by the company to the applicant
• Result notification by the company to the candidate
• Fill out the resume form provided by the company
• Submit completed resume to the company's email (to be notified)
• Five day work per a week
• Gift card provided at the time of birthday, Lunar New Year and Mid-Autumn festival
• Extra benefits
기타 문의사항은 email@example.com 으로 메일 주시기 바랍니다.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
라디오코리아의 모든 게시물에 대해 게시자 동의없이 게시물의 전부 또는 일부를 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송 등의 행위는 게시자의 권리를 침해하는 것으로 원칙적으로 금합니다.
이를 무시하고 무단으로 수정 · 복제 · 배포 · 전송하는 경우 저작재산권 침해의 이유로 법적조치를 통해 민, 형사상의 책임을 물을 수 있습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.
In principle, all posts in Radio Korea are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, and transmitting all or part of the posts without the consent of the publisher. Any modification, duplication, distribution, or transmission without prior permission can subject you to civil and criminal liability.