• Maintain, establish, and develop collaborative relationships with network providers and prospective providers for expanding network
• Call, communicate, and contact various provider offices to send out and obtain contracts through mail, fax, or in-person
• Research and understand the processes of the MSO and the IPAs including but not limited to claims, utilization management, eligibility, credentialing, and contracting
• Provide support to providers regarding the policies and procedures of the IPA, health plans, and state and federal bodies
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in healthcare
• College graduate (at least an Associate's or a Bachelor's Degree)
• Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to keep schedule; customer service; strong work ethic
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word
• Ability to cope with conflict, stress, and crisis situations
• Ability to drive and travel out-of-state (more than 50% of the time is field work)
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.