Trade Show Sales Associate
- Travel for Trade Shows – Dallas, Atlanta and Las Vegas
- Assist customers via phone calls/emails regarding sales, orders, product & promotion inquiries, shipping status, etc.
- Ability to multitask and excellent communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and know how to prioritize
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
* Show experience preferred but not required
Sales & Shipping Assistant
- Pick, invoice and ship orders
- Receive and file inventory
- Team player who can communicate and work alongside sales and shipping department
- Assist sales team with order processing when needed
- Assist shipping team with packing and shipping orders when needed
* Knowledge of wholesale apparel industry preferred but not required
Graphic Designer- Silk-Screen
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Highly organized / Detail Oriented
- Team player who can communicate and work alongside sales and production
* Silk-Screen Experience preferred but not required
8:00am – 4:30am / Monday – Friday
• Paid sick leave/PTO
• Catered Lunch
• Bilingual Preferred (English, Korean)
• Must be Legally Eligible to work in the USA
Send resumes and portfolios (graphic design only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must put position you are applying to on subject line.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.