Caravan® Global is an import export company of outdoor leisure products, located in Carson and is seeking self-motivated and detail oriented individuals in following open position:
1. Purchasing Coordinator
-Issuing POs to overseas factories
-Communicating with factories about the products, delivery time, & quality control
-Handling importing procedure from factory to warehouse
-Working closely with warehouse for inventory control
-Reconciliation of documents and invoices relating to import and warehousing
-Experience in purchasing from overseas (China & Korea) preferred
-Knowledge about import documents, customs, port drayage, and warehousing required
-Excellent communication skill & fluency in English is a must
-Bilingual (Korean or Chinese) preferred
-Good Computer skill (Excel, Word, and Outlook) required
-Good math skill and good problem solving ability is a plus
-Good team player & detail oriented preferred
-Salary will be commensurate with experience
Responsible for processing all accounts payable and accounts receivable functions in an efficient and thorough manner as follows:
● Maintaining all accounts receivable activities including posting payments, processing deposits, and handling credit memos.
● Supervising billing & invoicing activities.
● Carrying out collection activities and reporting to management.
● Maintaining all accounts payable activities including vendor invoicing, vendor payment, pre-payment request, W-9 information and vendor files.
● Reviewing & obtaining approval on all vendor bills according to company policy and ensures timely payment of all vendor bills.
● Handling weekly check runs.
Experience & Knowledge
● Bachelor degree in Accounting or related major.
● Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel.
● Knowledge of accounts payable and account receivable.
● Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures & general accounting principles.
● 5+ years of general accounting experience
● Fluent English language both oral & written.
● Attention to detail and accuracy.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
● Good team player.
• Sense of urgency & tenacity
3. Warehouse Shipping Clerk / Data Entry
-Handling all the warehouse transactions including receiving and shipping out
-Managing and/or arranging the logistics (UPS, FedEx, Truck, and Container)
-Making UPS labels for shipping out
-Other small things as needed
-Simple IRA (retirement plan) with employer match
-Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance and Life Insurance
-Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Leave
Please send your resume and desired salary to HR@caravanglobal.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.