이마트는 대한민국 생활 트렌드 선도기업인 신세계 그룹을 중심으로 성장하는 대한민국 대표 유통기업입니다.
이마트 미국법인 Import/Logistics 팀에서 열정 가득한 사원을 채용하고 있사오니, 자세한 직무 및 지원자격은 아래내용을 확인하시어 많은 지원 바랍니다.
Emart America Inc. is looking for a talented and driven Import/Logistics coordinator to join our team. Emart acts as an outpost for Shinsegae Group, the largest resourcing company in South Korea. Emart is a leader in lifestyle and the longest-running global resourcing company in Korea. Emart conducts direct business with vendors in order to supply goods to our stores in Korea. With a myriad of different channels, Emart offers a variety of popular brands and products for everyday and special occasions.
Job Title: [Import/Logistics Coordinator]
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and execution of international shipment
- Work with sales team to comply with all customer labeling and shipping requirements
- Work with oversea shippers, freight forwarders and custom brokers to ensure proper customs documentation is processed
- Maintain and update knowledge on all custom clearance processes and evaluate all self-study courses
- Tracking, tracing and updating the status of shipments on the daily basis
- Obtain rate quote from Carriers / Truckers upon inquiries from overseas offices
Job Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Analysis importable food products based on ingredient and color list and confirm the list of importable food product for exporter
- Identify whether other government agency requirements are applicable to food product import
- Handling import logistic paper work and process required documentation for compliance and custom clearance
- Comply with all applicable regulation of customs and other government agencies and follow the policies and procedure for customs clearance
- Update HTS Code and duty rate
- Researches FDA guidelines and USDA regulations for import product requirements
- Apply and manage FDA Facility Registration, FCE, SID, USDA Import Permit, USDA PPQ
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Logistics, Inventory Control, Operations or related
- 1-2 years working experience as an import/logistics coordinator
- Must have experience working in food/beverage manufacturing or Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Must be attention- to- detail and work under supervision
- Must be able to handle various tasks under given deadline
- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Bilingual (fluent both in Korean and English preferred)
- Food related background is preferred
- Logistics experience is preferred
- Familiar with import documentation and US Custom regulation is preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Day & Vacation
- 401(k) Employee Retirement Plan
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
** Please submit your resume to email@example.com
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.