• Bank Reconciliation, Bank deposits
• Manage, record, and organize all financial data
• Support with all other administrative work for production (licenses, permit, & insurance)
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Quickbooks and etc.
• Written and oral communication skills in both English and Korean
• Work closely with production team to ensure production is completed and delivered on time.
• Follow-up on samples & take photographs
• Input styles into program and filing
• Multi-faceted, detail-oriented, & highly organized individual
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel preferred.
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
* Graphic Designer
• Work experience +2 years (Apparel experience preferred)
• AA or BA degree in graphic or a related field required
• Use computer programs to create designs - Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CAD, etc.
• Website management – Banner / Newsletter / layout Design
• Uploading photos on the websites and manage product listing pages
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Look books, Line Sheets, Flyers, and Media Kits, trade show signage
• Retouching and editing photos
• Direct mail, web page layout, advertisement, e-blast, and social media graphics
• All candidate must be able to work legally within US
• 3 months of probation
• Bilingual in Korean and English Preferred
• Paid Vacation & Holiday
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.