Looking for a cashier for a car wash in Fountain Valley (Huntington Beach intersection) - between Garden Grove and Irvine
It is just off of Hwy 405. Therefore close to Garden Grover, Buena Park, Fullerton, Costa Mesa, and Irvine, etc.
Starting upon hiring and training (if necessary).
*** Please send your resume "within email text body" ***
1) Available shifts are mornings and/or afternoons of Weekdays and/or Weekend days (Sat, Sun)
Currently, we open limited business hours for 9 AM - 4 PM for weekdays. 8 AM -4:30 PM Sat & Sun.
You can also possibly cover for other cashiers! during weekdays or weekends.
One free car wash per week and sales commissions for package sales are also provided.
2) College students welcome and preferred (because it is part time position)
3) You should be happy to service customers who come to our place
4) mainly cashiering works with some goods stocking/organizing/cleaning duties
5) have to be punctual to work with other cashiers and customers during your shift.
6) can cover some other girls' shift(s) during the weekdays/weekends when available.
7) positive and honest individual, with a great attitude and an excellent customer service.
8) must enjoy working with people and is able to handle monetary transactions.
9) previous cashier experience is preferred.
10) answering phone calls in a professional and friendly manner (we will train you if necessary).
11) Helping customers with questions and/or concerns both in person and over the phone
12) Maintaining the front desk area so it is clean, stocked, and organized at all times
13) Starting $13.00 / hour plus benefits (complimentary weekly car wash and discounts of premium services such as details and waxes)
Hours of operation are 9am to 4pm ( 8 AM to 4:30 PM Sat & Sun)
Summer hours after Pandemic will change to normal (8 AM to 6 PM)
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.