SOMO Optical is one of the major lens manufacturers with locations in USA, Korea, China, and Germany. Our advanced lens manufacturing technology offers today’s optical market the latest in single-vision and progressive lenses. We are currently seeking Customer Service to join our team..
Position: Customer Service
(Job Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA)
JOB DESCRIPTION includes, but not limited to, the following:
• Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• High school degree
• Ability to write, read and speak English
• Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
• Compensation discussed during interview
• Benefits include medical, dental, and paid time off (PTO)
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.