Our company is currently handling over 20 commercial properties (Over 100 units).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in maintaining control of occupied and vacant properties
• Communicate with tenants and vendors to ensure optimum performance on all properties.
• Responsible for rent collections and accurately post all rent and other income in a timely and efficient manner
• Solicit and analyze bids for maintenance or repair work and coordinate vendor activities for contracted services
• Scheduling property repairs with outside contractors as needed
• Act as a point of contact for prospective tenants calling and/or visiting the property to inquire about leasing availability
• Assist in preparation and processing of all leases and related paperwork for approval by property manager
• Review, approve and process all accounts payable invoices or statements
• Perform building inspections.
Education/Experience and Technical Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred
• Bilingual (Korean & English)
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
• Must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
• Excellent customer service approach to property owners and tenants.
• One year commercial property management experience is preferred but NOT required.
• Ability to travel to properties daily.
Job Type: Full-time (Must be legal to work in US)
Pay: $19.00 - $30.00 per hour
Benefit: Paid Vacation
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMERS: 이 글은 개인회원이 직접 작성한 글로 내용에 대한 모든 책임은 작성자에게 있으며, 이 내용을 본 후 결정한 판단에 대한 책임은 게시물을 본 이용자 본인에게 있습니다.
라디오코리아는 이 글에 대한 내용을 보증하지 않으며, 이 정보를 사용하여 발생하는 결과에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 지지 않습니다.
This article is written by an individual, and the author is full responsible for its content. The viewer / reader is responsible for the judgments made after viewing the contents. Radio Korea does not endorse the contents of the articles and assumes no responsibility for the consequences of using the information.